Chapter 5 "Sleepover1"

Narrator's POV

Norman asked "So who's starting?" Don started "I'll start, so I'm Bi" Ray started teasing because he knew who Don liked though he's never met him "oohh~" he then whispered in his ear "Nat~" Don turned red. "S-shut up ray!" Ray laughed "ok, ok.. I'm sorry~" he said teasingly. Norman was getting jealous, Gilda asked "what'd you say?" Ray answered "oh I know who he likes even though I've never met him." Emma asked "who?" "Im not saying~". Once Don calmed down it was Gilda's turn "I'm lesbian" "so you're dating Emma?" They were surprised that Ray figured it out so easily except for  Don Ofc, they didn't even ask him a question about it to not bother him. It was Emma's turn "I'm Bi". Then it was Norman's turn. His face started to heat up and he said "I-im Gay" ray then just simply said the word "nice" Norman was relieved that Ray wouldn't think he's disgusting. "And you Ray?"

Ray's POV

"Oh, I'm gay" Norman seemed kinda surprised by that. So we hung out until it was late and I said "well I'm gonna stay here the night so-" Don interrupted me by saying "if you guys want to stay the night here that's alright. Me and Ray are gonna stay here the night." Emma and Gilda both said that they were busy tomorrow and that they couldn't stay. Norman on the other hand seemed very determined to say "I can" I just shrugged it off and the 3 of us said bye to the girls. Before I could say anything Don said "Sleepover in Ray's room!" I wanted to say something but I interrupted myself "I- Fine.." Don started running up the stairs "c'mon guys!" I yelled while walking up the stairs with Norman "I'm tired I'm not running!" Norman chuckled and asked me "so you guys stay here a lot?" "Yeah" I said as i pulled out my phone and texted my mother. Norman asked me"what are you doing?" "Just texting my mother, you probably should too" I said as I smiled "y-yeah I guess I should" I think that I saw Norman blush, but he probably was just a little embarrassed? Whatever. Norman pulled out his phone and texted his parents. We got to my room and saw Don waiting at the door "Why'd you lock the door." He whined. "To keep you out stupid." "So mean" Don kept whining, I simply rolled my eyes. I pulled a keychain from my pocket and unlocked the door gently only for it to be slammed open by Don, I just sighed. We all entered my room and Don already started looking through my things.

Norman's POV

We entered Ray's room. The walls were painted black, and the floor was a nice oak color, the bed was a queen sized mattress with the theme still black and white. There was also a plain wooden desk across the room from the bed, a pet door, and there was 3 rugs one went around the bed, the second one went in the middle of the room, and the last one was in a corner around a cat bed. Actually in that corner there was some cat toys and other cat things. I asked Ray "Do you have a cat?" As he was putting his key away he responded with "yeah. Do you want to see him?" I then said "If it's no trouble" then I hear Ray's voice "Shadow?!" Then I see a black cat with some white parts in their fur, one bright blue eye and the other a dark green walk in through a cat door and rub himself against Ray's leg as he purrs.

 Do you want to see him?" I then said "If it's no trouble" then I hear Ray's voice "Shadow?!" Then I see a black cat with some white parts in their fur, one bright blue eye and the other a dark green walk in through a cat door and rub himself agai...

|I struggled so much to make this|

Ray then picked him up and showed him to me "Here" he then put the black cat in my arms and took me to his bed, (Don is in the bathroom btw) I said to Ray "Shadow's so cute" Ray just smiled and that sent butterflies to my stomach. When Don came back he basically fell onto the bed as I was petting Shadow.

Don's POV

Ray asked us "You guys want to watch a movie?" I got really excited and said "yes!" Norman said "Sure" Ray continued "but the question is.. what type of mo-" I interrupted Ray by saying "Horror!" Ray chucked he then proceeded to ask Norman "what about you?" Norman answered nervously because he gets scared easily, "u-um yeah" he then put the movie and sat on the bed. We were all leaning our backs against the back part of the bed with me on one side, Ray in the middle, and Norman on Ray's other side. A big blanket was covering the 3 of us and Shadow was laying down on Ray's lap. Whenever it got to a really scary scene Norman got really scared, and Ray was trembling in fear. So I did something only good friends do and I calmed them down.

Ray's POV

We got to a scary scene in the movie and Don was screaming and hugging arm and burying his face into my shoulder so I freed my arm and wrapped it around Don to calm him down, his screaming is pretty high pitched. I looked at Norman and he looked really scared aswell, but he was being silent. I gently wrapped my other arm around Norman and I pulled them both closer. Luckily Shadow is a deep sleeper so he didn't wake up. Norman and Don both fell asleep after a couple of minutes. Then I carefully grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, then I wrapped my arms around them again. Don fell asleep more on my shoulder, and  Norman fell asleep more on my chest, so I moved them to the point that they were laying down and after 2-3 minutes I drifted off being able to smell Norman's hair.
When I woke up I got out of the bed which was pretty difficult because Don was leaning against me and Norman had his head on my chest. Shadow also woke up and waited for me to get ready for the day. Once I got ready I went downstairs with Shadow following me. When we entered the kitchen I grabbed a can of Shadow's favorite cat food and poured it into his bowl. Shadow waits to eat with everyone else so he patiently sat on the counter waiting. After serving his food I started making breakfast for me, Don, and Norman. I made sausage and eggs.

After I made it I served it in 3 plates. And made 1 cup of coffee and 2 cups of hot cocoa. I set it all in the dinning room and told Shadow to go wake Don, and Norman. So as he left to go get them I walked into the dining room again on my phone waiting for them to come down. About 2 minutes later they came down but it seems like Don gave Norman my clothes. Don started being a little loud again and yelled "yay! You made breakfast!" I chuckled.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°

Word count: 1189
I think that this is probably a good spot to end it.
Bye Loves!
_                 _
  \_( =>=)_/