The love letters

Javier knows that he does in fact have a nice face, he is often told by the maids at the estate and even a bunch of random people on the streets so it isn't uncommon that he would get love letters from people as well.

He doesn't mind them since he can understand that love is a very common feeling to have towards others and although he has never felt it, other people do and he should respect them but sometimes it can be hard to decline them. Having to decline a letter that was written with love and it takes a lot to give them so to build up all that courage just to be rejected sounds quite harsh. Javier has always made an effort to take the letter but be sure not to bring the women's hopes up when doing so, sometimes he would even open the letter just to show her words got to him though he would feel guilty when doing it, one sided love honestly sounds like a painful torture with no medicine to help it and he doesn't wish that opon anyone.

But today was strange to say the least. Ever since Lloyd was able to score a job under Count Cremo, Javier's attention has been getting more annoying to Lloyd. First it started when they arrived at Count Cremo's and he mistook Javier for Lloyd, then was when many women would come to give Javier letters thinking he was Lloyd, and now Count Cremo's daughter has come with a love letter for Javier, mistaking him for Lloyd.

Honestly Llyod was annoyed by all of this, who wouldn't? During all of this, Lloyd has been insulted and constantly being put aside while Javier was getting all the attention. You'd think he'd get some sort of compliment for it and it's seriously annoying him! He works hard everyday just so he can get a day closer to paying off the debt and while doing so, he helps contribute to making a more advanced world but it feels like no one appreciates it.

Lloyd sees as the beautiful blonde haired woman comes to the workplace with a letter in hand, she has kind hazel eyes, pale skin, a dress that looks like it just came out of a fairy tale, and a slight blush that resided on her face. She looked very elegant as she walked and Lloyd felt his heart speed up as she came closer to him, maybe today he will finally receive a love letter, maybe today he will finally feel appreciated. Lloyd looks in awe at the beautiful woman as he has a small smile that grows larger each step the woman takes.

Lloyd's smile drops as he sees the woman turn to Javier, his knight, and give him the letter. He sees the slight blush that was on her face before, break out into a bright red blush. Lloyd can see that she's down bad. He sees Javier receive the letter without saying anything, as if it's normal for him. It's annoying how Javier is so used to this.

'Why can't I have that?' Lloyd wonders as he starts to feel yet again, insulted.

"What are you looking at?" Javier asks, he noticed that Lloyd was staring and to be honest, he was starting to creep him out.

Lloyd snaps out of his thoughts and notices that the woman has left.

"You just got a love letter and now you're acting like nothing..." Lloyd feels himself filled with anger but he realizes it's not Javier's fault he's so handsome so he tries to calm himself down.

"What are you talking about?" Javier asks, he is confused by what Lloyd means but then it hits him, 'Has Lloyd never received a love letter before?' Javier starts to feel a little guilty as he realizes that Lloyd had to watch him receive these letters like it's nothing new while can only dream of receiving one. Javier is lost in his thoughts and forgets to listen to Lloyd's lecture about how he should at least give the girl an answer, he is only brought out of his thoughts when Lloyd yells his name as he snaps his finger to get his attention.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" Lloyd says with an annoyed look on his face.

"Have you never received a love letter before?" Javier asks, he doesn't want to make any assumptions when it comes to Lloyd but it came out a little judgy, Javier didn't mean for that but he genuinely feels bad. Javiar sees Lloyed, for probably the first time in his life, stay silent and he realizes that he really has never received a love letter before.