Family

After coming back home after finishing the work for Count Cremo, Lloyd and his workers go back home to the Frontera estate. Lloyd has been exhausted after making a bunch of statues, fighting a Giga Titan, and falling into a coma so he decides to just tell the Baron and Baroness he's alright since they've been so worried about him, especially after his heart stopped beating at one point.

'Damn, I think the work has been getting to me!' Lloyd thinks as he clutches his head, he's been having a pretty big headache since he got up from that coma and it's been annoying him like crazy. Since this new world he's living in doesn't have any pain killers, Lloyd has been bearing with it.

Once they arrive at the mansion, Lloyd feels his headache get worse and worse after each step. Normally he would have just ignored it but his headache started to feel like he was being electrocuted, Lloyd trid to bear through it but eventually Javier started to notice he was in pain.

"Are you alright young master?" Javier asked after seeing Lloyd try to rub the pain away for the hundredth time.

"I'm fine, I just have a headache" Lloyd says even though he feels like his head is splitting in two, at this point he doesn't even know if he can walk another step.

Suddenly Lloyd faints and Javier rushes to see if he's alright but before he could, a bright light engulfs his body. Lloyd sees his whole life as Suho flashes in front of him, he sees his mother and father, he sees his dog too. He feels like saying something but nothing comes out, it feels like the world is ending for him.

'Am I dying?' is the only thing Lloyd or rather Suho can think of before the entire world goes black, no flashes of memory, no one is there, it's just pitch black.

Suho wakes up on the floor, not in the body of Lloyd but his own. He looks around to see he's still in the world of the novel and also sees Lloyd Frontera, the real Lloyd Frontera next to him. Seeing as his head hasn't been cut off yet, it's safe to assume that he hasn't been discovered yet so he takes the time to devise a plan where he can explain things without dying. He doesn't plan to run away since that would just cause more problems than solutions, instead he plans to try explaining what has happened and hope they will sympathize for him.

'Okay, in the novel it is said that the Baron always had a kind heart so if I explain that I didn't have the choice to be put into Lloyd's body and just pretended to be him in the fear of dying, I should be fine, right? Lloyd is his son though even if he's a crazy drunkard, the Baron still cares for Lloyd even after wasting a lot of money on alcohol despite their debt. Wait! They're in debt!' Suho realizes that he has been helping them with they're debt and can offer to continue to do that if they don't kill him, he can even use his knowledge of the novel as well. After coming to this realization, Suho is quite happy as he gets up from the floor but it gets interrupted by the real Lloyd waking up.

Lloyd lazily opens his eyes like he just woke up after having too much to drink, he's surprised that he's on a nice, comfy bed instead of the cold, hard ground like usual. He wonders if Javier carried him to the estate but quickly disregards the idea since he knows Javier wouldn't go through that much trouble for him. Javier has always done the minimum for him and that's only because his father asked him to, his thoughts get disrupted when he locks eyes with Suho, which to him seems like a stranger who broke into the room.

"W-Who the hell are you?" Lloyd screams out of fear, much to his surprise, he gets an answer.

"I'm Suho Kim, I'll explain everything." Suho replies, he knew he'd get this type of reaction so he already prepared an explanation.

"Just explain why you're here!" Lloyd rudely says as he sits up on the bed. He was already preparing a bunch of insults to throw at this bastard but he was instead left stunned at the explanation he was given.