Secrets revealed

Lloyd is currently  finally figured out his secret. Lloyd feels a cold sweat and wishes that he could just disappear but when he looks at Javier's face, it isn't anger but what Javier says next shocks Lloyd even more. It really makes him wonder how he got here in the first place.

It all started about a few days ago when Lloyd was working, lately Lloyd has been getting more and more notifications of Javier being suspicious of his identity so he plans to clear that up by saying and doing things that the original Lloyd would do.

Julian was going to the worksight with a bottle of water but since the cap was loose, he was being careful but when he got near Lloyd, he tripped and fell. The water ended up soaking Lloyd and Julian. Lloyd saw this as the perfect opportunity to completely flip out like the original Lloyd would, when he saw Julian's eyes he started to feel bad but it was either making a child cry or death.

"What the hell!" Lloyd started. Lloyd knows it's cruel to do this to someone who's younger than him but the idea of idea still sounds less appealing.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung! I-I didn't mean to, I just thought y-you would be thirsty because you've been working so hard! You never go inside even if it's b-blazing hot outside because you don't want to leave your workers unattended so I thought you should at least drink some water or else you w-would get dehydrated! P-please forgive me!" Julian stutters, he really did just want to make his hyung comfortable but now he's soaking wet and it's all his fault.

Lloyd sees how guilty Julian looks and it feels like his heart is breaking, it's not even his brother and he feels guilty because now Julian looks like he's about to cry most likely scared of his brother being mean to him because of his little mistake. Lloyd looks at Javier and sees that he's paying attention so there's no getting out of this, It's either make Julian sad or get his head cut off. Lloyd looks at Julian and then Javier, normally he'd make the child cry so he wouldn't die but the look on Julian's face is really tugging on his heart strings. At last, Lloyd finally makes a decision.

"Whatever, you got wet too so I don't have to get payback on you later! Let's just go inside and change, I'll leave  another one of the blue boxes pop up saying, 'Javier plans to confront you tonight!'

Lloyd sees the happiness on Julian's face when his hyung not only didn't get mad at him but is finally going inside and away from the sun. Lloyd as Suho Kim never had any siblings due to his mother's weak body but he always thought it would be nice to have one and seeing the joy on Julian's face makes him a little happy too though he knows that this is probably the last piece of happiness he'll feel because he's probably gonna have his head chopped off when he needs to put Javier to sleep, only this time it will be Javier putting him to sleep and to never wake up.

Much to Lloyd's dismay, night fell and it was time for Javier to confront him. All day Lloyd has been trying to think of a solution to his problem like he always does but this time he really can't think of anything, maybe it's because he knows, he doesn't belong in this world or this body, or maybe he deserves to die.

'N' Lloyd thinks as he shakes his head to rid himself of the thought. He can't die yet, he has to live! It's what his parents would have wanted, he needs to live for them so they can be happy whenever they look down on him from heaven! Ever since Lloyd lost his parents, the idea of moving to make them happy is the only thing that makes him want to live. He has no one to go back to in Korea, no family, no friends, not even a pet. His life back in Korea was pitiful and sad but the original Lloyd's life is so happy, it's like a dream. Lloyd doesn't understand why the original Lloyd wasn't grateful with that or maybe he was just too drunk to see it.

Lloyd is brought out of his thoughts when he hears a knock at the door, he already knows who it is but he really doesn't want to deal with him right now but he has no choice because they can easily break down the door if they wanted to. Lloyd gets up from the bed and opens the door to see Javier's stone cold eyes staring back at him, it makes Lloyd want to shut the door in his face but he knows that would just be more suspicious and he still plans to at least try to not die tonight.