Stardrop saloon

You slipped on your shoes and looked over at Harvey. He looked a little nervous as he slipped on his usual green overcoat. "Harveyyyy don't worry about me, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself," he turned to you and sighed nodding as you spoke, "I'm sure you can love it's just- alcohol is horrible for your kidneys and most of your-"

Y/n immediately shushed him and shook her head, "Ignorance is bliss," he frowned at you and adjusted his glasses, "I know a few hangover remedies so you won't be too horribly miserable after," you laughed and pulled on the hem of his shirt to bring his face down to you to kiss his cheek. "I appreciate the concern Harv,"

After a short walk to the saloon you met up with Shane. The whole reason you were here. After 3 years in the valley you two had a tradition. See who can take more shots, and whoever loses pays Pam's tab for the rest of the season. It was high stakes and last year Harvey was freaking out after the 6th shot. And the 8th, and the 10th. But this time you were serious.

You turned to Shane and spoke sternly, "This year is gonna be different chump. Bring your A-game." He laughed and pocketed one of his hands in his jacket, "You're going against a seasoned veteran, shots are nothing compared to a life of abusing your liver," you rolled your eyes and smirked, "Let's go joja slave. This year I'm winning,"

Turns out, when you drink everyday you build up a resistance to alcohol. And that's what Shane did. You were shit faced 3 shots ago and the mad man wouldn't stop. Harvey was trying to intervene but you were determined, I mean what's the harm in 2 more shots? Turns out a lot.

In fact, the harm is having you and Shane getting kicked out of stardrop with your 'supervisor' following after you. Shane was slurring incoherently, the only words you could make out were 'I won!!!!' Or something that sounded like that. You pouted and punched his shoulder, almost throwing off your balance and tumbling. "Ooohhhfuckoffchain-" you grumbled

He laughed and pointed at you, "You're- you're druank asuh shit-! You're mohare drunak than mghe," you stamped your foot and groaned, not being able to stand up without wobbling side to side, "Hafe fuhn on yhour walk holm asshat,"

At this point, Harvey had to intervene. He was worried about you the entire time and now seeing you 12 shots in. 12 whole shots. Of vodka. In one sitting. He was surprised you could even speak let alone walk. Harvey instructed Shane on how to get back to Marines farm but inevitably out of concern for his girlfriends best friend, he let Shane crash at the clinic.

After watching you stumble around and seeing you almost eat shit more than once he just picked you up and began walking home. The entire time you were acting a fool, the two of you have only been dating for about half a year and this was more than embarrassing but for now your stupid drunk brain couldn't comprehend.

"Mmmm Harvhs I lub yush souh muchhhh," Harvey laughed a little and sighed, "How the hell did this 'tradition' between you two even start-?" He sighed and just marveled at the fully grown women, barely able to speak, curled up in his arms acting like a toddler.

You continued to drunkenly shower him with compliments, "You ahlwayhs smheell so goud... and and! Oh I forogert- yoruh hauir is souh sowtf," you wore a big smile from ear to ear as he unlocked the house, sitting you down on the couch. You cupped his face with your cold hands and squished his cheeks together.

"Youerh so tahll and haundsoume..." Harvey gently placed his hands ontop of yours and slid them off. He loved the way you smiled, and at that moment you were wearing the biggest grin he had even seen. He kissed your forehead and brushed your hair out of your face, "I'll grab you some water and a bucket- than I'll take you to bed alright?"

You giggled and kicked your legs around like a school girl, "Takhe mre to bwehd???? Harvey~!" He sighed and laughed slightly, "You don't know what your saying y/n," even though he knew you were drunk off your ass he couldn't help but blush.

Placing a cup and a pot beside your bed that sometimes held the two of you he walked over to the couch he had placed you on. Picking you up he placed you onto your bed. Letting out a deep sigh he mumbled, "I knew this was a bad idea..." the second your head hit the pillow you fell asleep.

Looking down at you he took off his glasses and placed it on your night stand. Removing his green coat he bent down and gently kissed you. "Goodnight my love..." he curled up beside you and wrapped his arms around you. Knowing tomorrow you would have the worst hang over if your life.