6

Finally it was the date night.

There I stood in front of the shining, five star restaurant in a beautiful black dress that flowed down my waist and upto my calves. A classy, elegant looking dress with iphone in my hands and my hair in a sleek ponytail, I was ready for this day to end.

A day that I was going to cherish and adore forever.

Oh heavens, what if my future husband could read all these thoughts? I don't think I was going to get married, I think I was going to die single with a few memories of Talon and I.

Talon got me the dress as a surprise after he learned that I was uncomfortable wearing the previous outfit on the date, even though I lied about it to get him off my back, but he didn't know and my shocked and almost in tears reaction was recorded on the camera.

Fuck you Jackson for always being ready with that camera of yours!

This dress, this date, this man dressed in black— oh heavens, I can't even express what I was feeling right now. I think I was going to cry, but of course, a girl can't even cry without being recorded. Jackson stood right in front of our faces with this huge camera with a cute covering on giving us a thumbs up indicating that we were on.

"After you." Talon spoke with a smile and I smiled back, not being able to contain the happiness.

"Thank you."

Once inside, he ordered for the both of us, after asking me of course, being the gentleman that he is. We ate, we talked, even though I was blushing majority of the time and just like that the night ended, ending with the non-existing possibility of us ever being together.

The cameras were off, Jackson stood before me smiling widely, Talon was talking with Celeste over the phone, no one understanding the feelings I was hiding behind this smile. Yes, I have a crush on him. Yes, I love him. Yes, I wanted to meet him, but this is not how I wanted to. It was supposed to be a fan taking selfie with their idol, not being in the actual video with him and developing the feelings more.

"So, this is it." I said to myself, but Jackson heard it.

"This is what?" He asked.

"The end of the video?" I asked more to myself than to him.

"You silly girl. Did you really think this was it?" I raised my eyebrows at his statement, "Twenty four hours aren't over yet."

We started the video at eleven in the afternoon!

"Where am I supposed to stay the night?" I asked back.

"With whom are you supposed to spend the night with should be the ideal question."

"NO WAY!" I whisper shouted at him as he wiggled his eyebrows together in a mischievous manner, "You got to be joking." I added.

"Nopes."

"There's no way I am spending the night with him." I took a step back in disbelief and just then Talon ended the call, me not having any idea that he was looking back and forth at the both of us.

"Why? Afraid I might take away your celibacy?" I slapped his arm, not giving any care in this world that he was my potential love interest.

"You CELIBATE?!" Jackson yelled, gaining the so not wanted attention making me glare at him.

"Shut up, both of you!" I started walking, but Jackson held me back asking once again for confirmation, "Do you actually celibate?"

"There's nothing wrong in celibating." I glared at him and pushed him out of the way, angry walking towards Talon's car and standing outside the door, hoping that it would suddenly open, so that I could give a good dramatic effect to my anger.