7

She didn't pick up my call.

Not even after I texted her bazillion times and if realistically speaking than 13 times to be exact that I wanted to talk to her urgently.

My FaceTime were ignored and messages were left on delivered, she hasn't seen my messages, neither on Instagram nor WhatsApp and not even the direct texts. I wanted to rip her hair off her head for being so stupid and not even realising her stupidity. She was a youtuber for heaven's sake, she should know what creates hype and what creates full on suspicion amongst the viewers.

If this continues, Talon fans might come after her and start dragging her down. This was indeed a very dangerous lifestyle. Months and years of hard-work and it only takes one post, one word or even one action for the whole fandom to go against you, but Celeste Brack was dumb, or at least it feels like she is because she has been doing exactly that since we have started filming this video.

Or something's fishy.

But I know my cousin, she loves Talon, she can't be unfaithful to him, right?

Right?!

I sighed and walked in the house only to meet with an eerily silent atmosphere. It looked like Talon was already in his room and so did Jackson. Now, the big question— What was I supposed to do? Do I stand here and look stupid or do I make a drink for myself to calm my nerves, but wouldn't it be disrespectful if I opened someone else's fridge without their permission and start gulping down their wine?

I think it is.

I sighed again, this time a more deep sigh. I was tired. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to talk to Celeste. I didn't want my moments to end with Talon. I love Talon.

Heavens, I sound like a simp.

But hey, at least my standards are high! That counts for something, right?

Thinking of resting on the couch as the safest option, I walked to the couch and placed my butt on the soft yet hard texture. I sighed in contentment, I did not realise I was this tired. Stupid cousins does that to you sometimes.

Speaking of stupidity, my best friend, Florence has been MIA since today, which only means that she was onto another adventure, like thinking of getting another tattoo or dumping the on and off side kick of hers. Just then, my phone blasted loudly, now, the ring doesn't always sound this loud, but considering the ghostly silent environment in here, it sounded like I was standing next to a huge speaker.

It was Celeste.

Finally, after twenty minutes of putting me in pure agony, she decides to call me back!

"Hi!" She greets me with her usual excitement, but I was not in the mood to greet her back.

"Where the fuck were you?" Yep, I was mad.

"I was preparing some drinks for Drew and I for the next and the last part of the video." Oh.

"Which is?" I further inquired.

"Flashing my boyfriend's best friend and seeing his reaction kinda thing." Oh heavens, give me strength.

Not wanting to have this conversation with her inside the house, I decided to step out quietly, closing the door behind me and standing a good few feet away from the house.

"C, what are you doing?! Do you even hear yourself? Did you talk to Talon about this? Did he say yes?" There was no way he said yes to this.

"No, but I'll talk to him after filming this part, I am sure he won't mind. This is going to bring so many views!" She said happily and I rolled my eyes.