CHAPTER ¹

Alise smiled at passing subjects well her bronze dress flow behind her as she walked through the halls of the Red Keep alone, she ususally be with her uncle by now talking amongst themselves about politics and art. But, he was off and away with Bronn dealing with her half-wit cousin, she didn't know what started this war with her family and the Starks since she wasn't there when her family visited Winterfell, she had to stay back after a heated argument with Cersei. No one would tell her what happened when they got back from Winterfell with Lord Stark and his daughters in toe, and after that everything just went to shit in the course of a few weeks.

The King died. The war between the Kings started. Joffrey was crowned. Lord Ned was beheaded and now we're going to war with the North. She did was she can to make sure no harm came to Sansa and Arya well they were her family's captures, it was easy to get Arya out since she was already hiding and Alise had a few friends who she could trust enough to help her.

Alise was in the library when she was given the note by her handmaiden, the girl bowed before walking away to go back to her duties. Alise didn't waste time before reading the note that was from her friend, she balled the paper before throwing it in the fire that was in front of her. She rushed out of the empty library towards her chambers and locking the door, she grabbed a cloaked from the wardrobe before moving a dresser that was in the corner of her room.

A medium door on the floor was her way out of the castle and into the city, she hide everything she needed in her bag as she open the door and started climbing down. The tunnel was narrow and partly wide for her to walk the torch in her hand burned bright as she walked through the castle, she could hear sounds from the people in the castle and in the city as moved throw the tunnels. She hopes that Arya was at the spot she told her to be at her letter, when alise finally located Arya well back that's when she sent her first letter to make sure she was okay. Alise lifted herself out of the door and into the pub she looked around before putting the hood over her head.

She walked out the back door of the pub and headed through the crowded streets, it was getting late as she walked to the brothel that her uncle and bronn would go for a...release...she nodded at the woman at the desk before lowering her voice.

"Are they here?" Alise looked at the woman, she nodded before motioning to the back as alise took out a small pouch fill with coins.

"You should hurry I heard a couple of the royal guards will be here soon." Alise nodded before thanking the woman and walking to the back, she bumped into someone telling them a quick sorry before rushing away not giving them a second glance.

She stepped in the back of the brothel seeing two figures leaning against the wall, "Arya?" She whispered loud enough for them to hear her, the little girl turned around quick with a look of fear before she saw who it was and ran to her.

"You came...your actually here" Arya hugged her well alise arms went around Arya's shoulder holding just as tight.

"Of course..." she pulled away and kneeling in front of Arya," I made promised and I never break my promises." Alise moved a strand of her out of Arya face before turning hearing noises coming from inside.

"We need to go...now." She said grabbing Arya hand and going down the alley, she looked around before they headed towards a wagon.