CHAPTER ⁴

Alise rocked back and forth with her legs pressed to her chest and her head resting in her knee on the stone seat, she been down here for however long it been since there's barely light coming through to tell if its morning or night. She tried to track the days she been here but stopped after day eight when she didn't have any energy to kept going from the lack of food and water, but they were generous enough to have the maester come down and check on her injuries and rewrap her bandages.

It also been a well since she had a decent sleep and for once it wasn't her nightmare that was the problem, it was the guards who kept watch outside. Their be three to five men in the cell beating her sometimes one by one or all at once it's getting hard to not give up, especially what happened that one time let just say alise never felt so scared in life when the drunk man stumbled in her cell past midnight. That was the only night that she decided to fight back sober them she couldn't  take but drunk them were easy to put down, but the next morning the same men came down again and sober and beaten her viciously.

Alise head snapped up looking at the cell door open, she planted her feet on the ground as she watched two men walk in she bowed her head ready for whatever was going happened. The rough hands of men pulled her up by her arms and dragged her out of the cell her legs dragged behind her as they made their way up, she hissed at the sun shined  through the windows of the castle. Alise landed on the floor of the throne room she couldn't move her body as she sat on her knees staring at her reflection, she looked between the clean floors and her dirty nightwear and skin  grimacing at how dirty her fingernails have gotten from her time in the dungeon.

She moved her eyes around the room seeing nobody was here yet, she slowly turned behind her to see two guards standing by the doors she turned back around looking at the floor. Not a second passed, when the doors opened and she heard footsteps behind her she groaned as she slowly got up to her feet, she swayed a bit as her grandfather walked passed her to his seat he sat down before looking at her she stared right back at him with a unreadable expression.

"Do you have something to say before I make my ruling." Tywin says, she blanked at him before  speaking.

"Let it be a quick death, don't bury me in an unmarked grave put my ashes in the sea with my mother." She said hoarsely, he raised his brow at her request.

"Already admitting defeat?" She shook her head with a weak smile.

"A lannister never admit defeat, I'm not stupid joffrey wants me dead and killing me will remove that small stain that tainted your name from the moment I was born from it. " She held her side as she took in a deep breathe, Tywin looked at her with a hint of respect in his eyes.

"Your a very lucky girl how you survive this long is astonishing." He spoke leaning back in his chair studying her.

"Not luck a miracle that the gods send me in a form of a woman..." the door to the throne closes making alise turn and see her father and uncle walked in her father  gaving her look which made her smile before turning around.

"...and men who cared enough to raised me." In that moment, alise felt serene she was happy to welcome death no matter it was given to her, she lived not a great life but a decent life that's more than she can say about any commoner or bastard that lived in King's Landing.

"Alright..." Tywin cleared his throat before unrolling the scroll in his lap, "After weeks of investigating and review, we the court found you, Alise Waters..." Alise closed her eyes waiting to meet her fate.

"...not gulity for treason and abetting in the escape of sansa stark." Alise doubled over falling to her knees her forehead touching the cold floor, she felt hands rubbing her back and arms.