CHAPTER ²

Alise stared at her father confused,"...what kind of things?" She asked, he linked his hands to togther on the stone table.

"You are almost seventeen, and your grandfather and I think you should become...a septa." A stern look wash over Alice's face at what her father said, she sat up in her chair leaning forward.

"I'm sorry?" Jaime looked a bit gulity as he goes for alise's hands.

"Listen to me, I know–" she snatched her hands from her father's touch.

"Promised! You promised me! You told me when I was old enough I could leave." She hissed glaring at him, alise knew there was nothing here for her expect her cousins and tyrion, she was a bastard no lord or noble man would marry her and she knows tywin wouldn't let her become a knight. So, she suggested she join the sisterhood of the night, they were military order created by wenda the white fawn for woman and orphan girls that trained and guard the wall with the night's watch, her father agreed to let her leave when she was of age but now his rethinking that choice.

"That's was before you helped the stark girl escape," he says repeateding the words his father told him after he tried to convince twyin to let her go, she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Did you expect he let what you did go? What he did to your hand be your only punishment? Did you really expect that your treason will only stop there." She snapped her eyes back at him with a deep scrowl.

"Of course not, I'm not a fool." She let out a deep sigh, "I would have thought he would just kill me. " She mutters the last part to herself but Jamie heard it and his heart aching at her response, she was surprised that her grandfather didn't kill her she seen what he did to traitors in the past, so why not kill her he made it clear how much he despise her from birth, so why was she still alive.

"I'm doing what best for you and your safety. " He says sincere, she rolled her eyes

"No, this is what best for your father and your whore." She hissed lowly in his face as she stood leaning towards him before moving away, Jaime stood up suddenly grabbing her by the arm tightly turning her around.

"Watch youself." Jaime says threatened. 

"Oh, I'm sorry you rather me say sister." Alise's hand went to her father wrist as he squeezed tighter on her arm.

"I mean it, Alise." He growled lowly glaring down at her.

"You disgust me."

"And your acting like a spoiled brat that needs to learn some obedience ..." she laughed in his face.

"I'm a brat that's rich." Jaime tilted his head at her.

"Is it? You think your better than us, but you just as manipulative and cunning." She wore a stained smiled as she shrugged.

"What can I say I am my father's daughter." Jaime stared at her in his own head.

"That you are..." he said, Alise furrowed her brows at the look he gave her.

"Sometimes I just wished I–" He stopped himself from finishing that sentence as he looked back at Alise  who looked hutt before her face went stone.

"Say it..." she spits, he kept his mouth closed when she hit his armored chest.

"Say it, kingslayer." She hissed, hurt flashed in his eyes as she glared at him staring him in his eyes to see if his brave enough to say it. He shoved her away slightly making her stumbled back a bit before his eyes glancing away from her.