Chapter 1- The Rush

Xav's POV

"Ditch the car here, Talan waiting for us at the bend" I said.

It was a rush, I never expected none of this.

The plan was for us to go in and I was to get in the system and do the transfers, then be out.

"Kipplin you shouldn't have shot that lady, Medal told you not to shoot anyone" I said.

He was ruthless and it was hard working with him.

"Yo, big man you a nuh killer, you just a bored uptown bwoy weh wah rebel 'gaints daddy, nuh tell me nothing" He said.

"Anything you wah say but a fuckery move that" I said.

"Me should shoot the next gyal too, she saw you" He said.

"But she help us out" I said.

"Well shoot her after we done with her but you save her" He said.

"Alright fair but when shit leads back to you then you will know how smart you are" I said.

"Xav just stick to your computers and lowe the gun work to us" He said.

We pulled up and moved to the waiting vehicle.

Talan drove off before we even closed the doors.

I took a sniff of my hand and I could still smell her perfume. Who was she? Pretty well dress and she had security with her.

"Yo Tally you shoulda see how we deal with it wicked enuh. Yo is a girl help we out still" Kipplin said.

Stacy, her name was Stacy. I have to find her.

"When unuh tell me move out me start fret because me say a nuh the plan the and the police dem nuh reach yet" Talan said.

"Well this one was a failure, we didn't get all the money we could have because Kip got trigger happy" I said.

"Minor things that and you can give me your share cause you don't even need it Mr. Trust fund" Kip said.

Talan and Jeremy who was most quiet, laugh out.

"Medal said we should meet him at the Store" Jeremy said.

The Store was the meeting ground for us. I have known them for over a year now and they were like family to me. I was working at one of the banks they robbed and that's how it all started.

Kipplin was right, it's not like I needed the money, I just needed somewhere to fit in and this was where I belonged.

Tamara's POV

"Chev I can't keep him for you because I'm leaving the supermarke late tonight. I have to help with payroll and you know in training" I told her.

She was having a hard time because  she wasn't getting any help from her worthless baby father so I would help her out with my nephew most of the time.

"I would ask Ms. Marcia but you know she will need money first" She said.

I had the last $2000 on me and I gave her $1000 out of it.

"Here, give her this and tell her to keep Maley for you. I have to go because Mr. Chin already a watch me"  I said.

"Thanks and me tell you put the pussy pon chin and him will stop but you nah hear me" She said.

I hissed my teeth.

"Me nuh inna the careless argument with you. Just make sure you leave juice and snack for Marley later" I said.