Chapter 9- The Aftermath

Tamara's POV

The police had me for a while asking me a whole bunch of questions that I had no answer to. After everything I just went through they had the nerves to make it seem as if I knew something about the robbery.

I was told that I could go home so I called a taxi and headed straight home. Xavier called and I told him to come pick me and he did.

When I got to his house I broke down again because I couldn't believe what I had just endured.

"Mara, Jah know me sorry you had to go through all of that, I'm glad it wasn't the worst" he said.

"The bwoy kick me and I fell. Then he came over to me with the gun and pointed it to my head. Xavier I swear he was going to kill me, I had to beg him not to" I cried and he took me into his arms to comfort me.

"It's ok baby, dem bwoy deh time will come man" he said.

He laid down with me for a while but I had a horrible headache. I wanted painkillers and he didn't have any so he left me at the house to run to the pharmacy.

Chev sent me a message and I was upset with her but I decided it was best to just talk to her.

Chev's Chat

Chev: A wah me hear gwan, yuh good?

Me: Yeah, weh you deh?

Chev: Me a come in today. You have Marley with you?

Me: No, I had to leave him next door because I am staying with someone tonight.

Chev; Who yuh staying with?

Me: Chev when yuh come in and I will talk to you.

Chev: Alright then, see you in the morning.

Me: Ok

Ends Chat.

Xavier's POV

I had to leave the house to see Medal at Hell Yard. When I got there I noticed that cars were parked on the outside so clearly he had a meeting and I was for sure excluded.

"Xav!" Medal shouted as he saw me. He was smiling with a spliff resting at the corner of his mouth.

"Medal a wah dat yuh pull of today man?" I asked angrily.

"Bredda calm down and watch how you talk too loud inna the boss place enuh" Worm said.

"Big man me talk to you? A who you yes man?" I snapped at it. He laughed.

"Alright everyone calm down. Xaz you know how things go already, yah move too slow and seems like you all fall in love suh we did just have to move without you and it still works out, yuh still aguh get your cut" Medal said.

Nuh even give a fuck about that.

"The money a nuh the problem, a the principle and one a unuh kick the girl just like how the girl inna the bank did get shot, dem things deh, me nuh like that" I said.

Kipling whistleted then laughed.

"Fuckey dat yuh do still kip" Tallan said to him.

"I never meant to but she wouldn't let go of the bag and I had to make her. Sorry about that me boss" Kipling said to me.

"No fuck you, is shot me fi put inna yuh face right now fi dat enuh pussy."

He moved to me and I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him, stopping him from coming any closer to me.