Chapters 5 - Click

Xavier's POV

***

Tamara's Chat

Me: Babe I know you might be busy  so keep the car until later.

*****

Bank's POV

Me: I'm heading back to the house now so you can meet me there.

Bank: Alright, I will be there soon.

Asias POV

When I got to Xavier's house his car wasn't there.

"This will give me enough time to search" I said as I use the spare keys he forgot that I had.

He should have listened when I told him to invest in some cameras but He said he didn't need to.

It was clear that he didn't spent the night alone. Plates were in the sink and someone left their clothes here.

A neat little spend a night back was hiding in the closet, it had panties, a toothbrush, hair brush and a little pouch with some cheap ass makeup.

"First it was a cheap earring now cheap makeup. Xavier you really water down your dick?" I laughed to myself.

I placed the bag back into the corner and was about to dig elsewhere for more evidence when I heard a car pulled into the yard.

I rush to the window to see who is was.  It was Xavier coming out of a car.

"Fuck" I started to panic.

I watched to see what he was going to do after the car drove out. Another car drove in shortly after.

"Big Benz, a who this?" I wondered.

I stood there looking to see who was coming out of the car since the person parked and Xavier was clearly waiting for the person to get out.

My heart was beating fast. Please let him leave with the person I prayed.

Watch me in this man's house now lord.

My car was parked far from the house because my plan was to tell him that someone dropped me here and I wasn't leaving until the person picked me up.

When I noticed that he wasn't here I came up with the grand idea to search his place.

All this in the name of getting some dick.

A girl finally game out of the car. She was dressed nicely, more his type to be honest.

"Bomboclaat" I said when I saw that he kissed her and they were heading towards the house

I dash into the closet because I know he didn't come in here often. I  threw  sheet over me just incase he should open the closet door.

When the came to the room the girl was giggling and he was telling her something but I couldn't make out what was being said.

I had to see who it was because she didn't give me cheap earring and makeup vibes.

Slowly lift the sheet a little and peeped through the blind on the closet door to see them heavily kissing and he was groping her all over.

Her face finally showed when he pushed her onto the bed.

"Pussyclaat" I mouthed.

That was Stacy Walker, Chalkline's wife. Xavier ambitious as fuck and she was brave bad.

I'm from the streets and I know what Chalkline and his people are capable of.

I took my phone out and started to record and take pictures because I've definitely hit the jackpot.