Chapters 6 - Snake

Samill's POV

I was making sure everything was in perfect placed for Mr. Walker's visit.

He had reached out to me because he wanted my expertise on running a spa. He promised that if I helped him even though we might be competitors, he would make sure that it's worth my time.

I thought about it and didn't see no harm in helping him knowing that any link with a man like him would do good for me business wise.

"Shelley is everything ready?" I asked.

I was a nervous wreck at the point.

"Yes, Ms. Gayle" She answered.

She watched me running around like a headless chicken, fixing and moving things just to impress this man.

"Shelley I pray that he likes my work because if he does that will open more doors for my business" I said to her.

"I can I asked him for an autograph when he comes? I love his music" She said.

She was concerned about something else but I understand because he was in fact a fucking superstar.

"Sure you can but ask for it when he is leaving" I said.

I didn't want him to feel ambushed as he walked into the building, that might turn him off.

"I think this is him Ms. Gayle. Two cars were following behind him" She said.

We were looking at the camera. He was driving a red car, then two men exited from separate cars to follow him inside.

He was really boasty, intimating as fuck and he dressed really well, it was hard not to admire him.

"Mr. Walker, good seeing you again" I said as I extended my hand to him.

"Ms. Gayle, these are my friends Julius and David, they will hang around until our meeting is through, if you don't mind" He said.

I remember seeing them at the brunch. One look like he would slit you from your head down and the next had a pleasant smile that I didn't trust.

I made sure to smile at them.

"Sure, they can have a seat in our waiting area, Shelley will assist them if they need anything" I said.

Shelley came to greet them politely and then escorted them to the waiting area, I trust her to make them comfortable.

"You can follow me Mr. Walker" I said.

I led the way to my office. I was even more nervous now that I was in his presence.

"I already like the whole ambience and the environment" He said as he walks into my office.

"Well that's a good start" I said.

I introduced him to a seat and he refused it by shaking his head.

He was touching the lights, looking at the bottles with the different kind of oils samples.

"Which one is best for calming or relaxation?" He asked.

I walked over to where he was standing at the sample station with all the oils.

"Camomile and Lavender" I said.

I took the bottle up with the mixture and pushed it to his face for him to smell.

He held my hand to pull me closer to him with the bottle.

"This is mild" He said.

"You've never had a massage before?" I asked.