Chapters 4- Tame

Xavier's POV

I still could believe that Stacy would take the risk and kissed me in that bathroom. I guess she will finally giving into me.

Her husband looked like he was sprung over and I could easily see why but I'm about to run a DJ bwoy foot hot with his pretty wife.

**(I'm heated as fuck writing that. Me wah fight Xavier 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)**

I dropped my mother off and borrowed her car to go link Medal because he had some updated information for me.

The meeting didn't last long, it was him and I. He showed me a flex and I was out in no time.

****

Tamara's Chat

Tamara: Hey, you are busy.

Me: Hey, sorry was at a little thing today with my mom.

Tamara: Ok. So you're free now?

Me: yeah, you want me to come get you?

Tamara: I have to go home first.

Me: Alright do that and I will send a taxi for you because I'm using my mother's car

Tamara: Ok I will let you know when I get home.

Me: Cool. Let me know when you are ready.

*******

Bank's Chat

Me: If your lips so nice I can just imagine other places.

Me: You should really let me hold and the right way.

****

The text didn't go through. I hated that she kept blocking my number.

I went to drop my mother's car off and took a taxi back to my house.

When I got home I cleaned up a little, made sure nothing was there that shouldn't me.

I stashed some cash and pictures files I had in my secret place then took a shower.

Asia called but ignored her because I didn't want her to come over tonight and I was getting tired of her.

I no longer felt the way I used to feel about her. Right now I am all about Tamara and Stacy.

I sent a taxi for Tamara because I didn't want to go to her community to pick her up.

My plan was take her out of that place but I don't think I could live with her right now.

When she got here I made some food for her and watch TV and talk a little.

"I got some good news I've been wanting to tell you" She said as she picked at the pasta.

Hope she was enjoying it.

"Yeah? What's that?" I asked.

"I'm getting a promotion as manager" She said excitingly.

I matched her excitement.

"Congratulations baby" I said.

I got up from my side of the table to give her a kiss.

"Thanks" She gushed.

We talked about her promotion and her responsibilities and now. She seemed really happy about it and I gave her all the encouragement I could.

She really enjoyed my cooking because she sat and cleaned her plate.