Chapter 169.5

I will not let go of your hand

    Lu Yang breathed a sigh of relief, but Jiang Huizhen next to her was extremely disappointed. Because of the presence of Mr. Lu, she couldn't have a seizure, and her face turned blue.

    "Then what is Grandpa thinking?" Lu Yang asked clearly.

    The old man Lu pondered for a while, "Grandpa has only two conditions for your marriage. First, you want what you like. Second...you have to be a

    woman."

    When the people next to him heard the old man's words, there were A few couldn't hold back their laughter.

    The requirement of mate selection is that the other party must be a woman, the old man is so rash!

    A little aunt who was sitting on the side smiled with a hint of sarcasm: "Old man, don't say, your second condition is too necessary. I just heard that Xiaoyang found a... The man who makes ducks is keeping them? Sigh..."

    Lu Yang turned his head away and explained coldly, "He opened a shop specializing in roast ducks, so don't make people misunderstood."

    Auntie said embarrassingly : "Oh, I see. But people are all big celebrities, big stars, Xiaoyang, your conditions are not bad, why...

    find a street to buy ducks? This is too... "

    The roast duck he cooks is very attentive and delicious," Lu Yang said calmly, with a smile on his lips, "If you have a chance, I will let you all taste his craft.

    " So frankly said Lu Yang.

    My pet, my daughter-in-law, everything is fine.

    All of a sudden, the little aunt was bitter and mean, relying on her money to make a fool of herself, her face turned pale, and she turned her head away and didn't dare to speak.

    Old Man Lu also sighed: "I knew you were a stubborn child. But ah, Xiaoyang, you must know that our Lu family has never welcomed a man into the house as a daughter-in-law for so many years."

    "Grandpa," Lu Yang said with a smile, "the things we don't know are gone. If you don't accept everything, you are limited by prejudice, and you are stubborn, you will be behind the times."

    Grandpa Lu was stunned for a moment, then sighed deeply: "Xiaoyang, grandpa is not willing to force you. However, grandpa really has to be the master. There are two documents here, or if you sign the one on the left, then grandpa's shares are all Yours, in the same way, you have to marry back a girl you like according to Grandpa's request."

    Mr. Lu's lawyer pushed the two documents in front of Lu Yang.

    "Or, if you sign the one on the right, then you will automatically give up all the shares you currently own in the Lu Group, and these shares will be transferred to Lu Yan."

    Although Lu Yan did not speak, the excitement in his eyes And the excitement is something that everyone can tell.

    "Grandpa believes that you will be able to make the best choice."

    Lu Yang stood up amid Jiang Huizhen's expectations, Old Man Lu's expectations and the complicated eyes of others, and stared at the two documents on the table.

    On the left is a lifetime of wealth and status.

    On the right is a lonely Lu Yang selling roast duck.

    Jiang Huizhen showed a smile, she knew her son and had confidence in him.

    Lu Yang was silent for a while, then slowly picked up the document on the left from the table and put it in front of him.

    Jiang Huizhen finally breathed a sigh of relief and smiled happily: "Hey, Xiaoyang, you are really, wouldn't it be better to do this earlier? Come, come, let Mom get you a glass of wine..."

    She continued. Before finishing speaking, Lu Yang directly handed the document to Lu Yan.

    Lu Yan was still stunned.     Lu Yang smiled and said: " Lu

    Yan, haven't you always been jealous of my position? Haven't you been eager to make small moves? Now, Bai Qing, are you happy?"

Yang felt that his heart was really black.

    But money is hard to buy, and he is happy!

    Jiang Huizhen's eyes suddenly widened: "Xiaoyang, what are you doing!"

    Lu Yang smiled lightly, and his whole person was very relaxed, "Grandpa, this choice is actually not difficult. You ask me to choose Lu Jia or Lu Yang, and I can tell you the answer right now."

    "Xiaoyang, you'd better be cautious. Think and then..."

    "I choose Lu Yang." Lu Yang threw out these four words directly.

    There was silence at the dinner table.

    Seeing the various expressions of these people, Lu Yang smiled, picked up his coat from the back of the chair and put it on: "Since there is nothing else, Grandpa, I will go first and see you another day. Lu's business I will choose a time to hand over to Lu Yan, you don't have to worry."

    Old Man Lu narrowed his eyes: "If you choose that person, your house, car, and status will all be taken back, and you will lose everything you have now.

    " "Okay," Lu Yang nodded, "I understand, I don't regret it."

    After that, he turned his head and left the Lu house, not hearing the sound of his father smashing the bowl angrily behind him.

    The sky is already dark, the stars are in pieces, as if they are densely arranged, and the diamonds shining brightly are embellished on the black velvet cloth, which is extraordinarily brilliant and shell-eyed.

    Lu Yang looked at the night sky and smiled to himself.

    He Lu Yang is not an idiot who can't live without the Lu family. On the contrary, he has grown to a high enough level over the years. He has his own savings, connections, resources, experience and ability, so what if he is separated from the Lu family?

    Besides, after leaving the Lu family, he will have a real home.

    Holding hands with Lu Yang in the home that I consider myself, and relying on my own strength to work hard to return to the most glorious peak little by little, it feels like...not bad?