Introducing The New First Year

The spring break eventually ended, a new school year of my highschool life then opened and I'm not in the least excited about it.

Lots of events happened during the break. First was when I held a meeting with Chabashira-sensei and Mashima-sensei with an unexpected guest, Sakayanagi. Second was when I went on a supposedly date with Hiyori in a certain cafe. Third is the time Ichinose drops by my room, venting her frustration to me, then I give her courage that she's been looking for. Fourth, Matsushita suspiciously followed me from behind and there I met with the Acting Director Tsukishiro, who warned me about a white room student. The last is the time I called Kei in my room, giving her warning about Matsushita's suspicion about our relationship. After that she took off saying that she's gonna hangout with the girls that are meeting with boys from another class, and I only responded with “Take care.”

Don't have any clear idea why she stomped her feet and slammed the door after that though.

Anyway,

A white roomer huh?

Things might get interesting in this school….. I hope…

Slipping my arms through the blazer, I look up in the full body mirror, fix my tie.

“The frog at the bottom of the well does not know the depths of the sea, but it knows the height of the sky.”

I might be overestimating myself, but I confidently believe that no one from that facility is near the level of me.

•••

Stepping out of the bus, a pair of towering gates filled with stone marbles quickly caught my line of sight.

It has Advanced Nurturing High School, the name of the school, written on it.

I will be attending the mentioned school for now, not for the purpose of securing my future but because I was ordered to expel a particular boy.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.’

I am well aware that my hatred towards that person can clouded my judgment in the mission.

However, this is a rare chance to know our place in a completely different environment.

He spent a year inside this school while I just got in. But those are irrelevant differences, I know who he is, then he doesn't know who I am.

Both of us have our own advantages and disadvantages. It's all up to who efficiently uses one's capabilities in a whole range of aspects.

I took a step forward, began moving to the school, looking forward to meeting the person that I want to defeat at any cost.

•••

Before the opening ceremony of the school will begin. We, the freshmen, were told to go to our respective classrooms for an orientation from our class advisers.

“This is a total waste of time.” I muttered,

Can't they just do it at the same time?

Well I did read in the manual that this school operates differently from your normal school throughout the world.

There is the unique system that was designed to make the classes compete with each other through Class Points.

Class Points can be earned through the exams and special exams that are only conducted in this school.

Each class will receive 1000 class points today.

How the points deduction function wasn't written in the mission's manual, so it means that the school keeps it confidential, even to a person like me.