My playlist for you

"Oye Sumo! Nikal Yaar blanket mei se."

"Chup reh Pushkar! Jaa yahan se nahi toh mai Shravan se teri complain karungi."

"Bad luck Sumo! Bhaiya ne hi bheja hai mujhe"

"Huh! Jaa yahan se."

"Sumo! Halka sa fever hai tujhe aur tu toh complete bed rest par chali gayi. Uth nahi toh mai ye paani ka jug tere pe marunga"

"Bhaag! Jaa."

"Sumo! Tu bhul gayi bhaiya ne tujhe task diya hai, Herculanen task agar tune pura nahi kiya toh tu challenge haar jayegi. Sumo the wrestler haar jayegi."

"Nahiiiiii!

***A few hours later***

" kya karegi Sumo? Kya zarurat thi uss Qutub minar se shart lagane ki. Ye sab chod task par focus kar. Ek aisi playlist banani Hai jisme Ek bhi gaana Shravan ka favorite naa ho lekin related ho." She gave herself a pep talk and started with YouTube and her notebook.

"Kitne bhi advance ho jao, notes toh paper par hi banate Hai." She said and began surfing.

Here's the playlist Shravan 😘

1. Safar by Arijit Singh

   Because you always say that you are always in a journey until you reach in my arms.

2. Daayre by Arijit Singh

    I used to listen to this when you were in London last year. We promised to talk but waqt ke daayre toh kabhi kaam ke daayre. "Dilon ki mohabbat ko bandhe kyu daayre"

3. Gal karke by Asees Kaur

   Bet you haven't heard this song yet. Now you would. You know Shravan when you came back from London, you were so cold with me, that time I heard this song first time felt it.
  "Maniya mai rate tere high karde Ek waari wekh ke ta has deya kar"

And finally the hot shot London return lawyer and the most eligible bachelor in town became mine. Wait! Were not you mine forever?

4. Tu zaroori (cover) by Armaan Malik

    Hey! You must be thinking here comes my favorite dude you're wrong you like the original one everyone does but Armaan's version is just so heartfelt. How's it related to you?
"Tu zaroori sa Hai mujhko, Zinda rehne ke liye"

5. Mohabbat dil ka sukoon by Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu and Alka Yagnik

No reason specific but it always swirls me and I feel "sukoon" and those lines
"Isme Milan ki Hai bekhudi Isme judaai bhi Hai". And and and wasn't Preeti Zinta in here whom used to crush on when we watched this movie. You cried with her. Rotru chashmish.

6. Rishto ke bhi roop badalte hain by Priya Bhattacharya

I love the song for two reasons. One of course for being a childhood memory. We used to sing it along the TV and run away when Mamiji shouted.
Second is lyrics, actually how relations change with time and generation. Sometimes true colours are shown sometimes our perceptions are broken. When a bahu becomes saas, she would either revenge what she had gone through or bring on a revolution altogether.

7. Hamein jabse by Sonu Nigam and Alka Yagnik

   The feeling of first love described by Pehla nasha pehla khumar is undeniable but when Alka ji say/sing
" humein jabse mohabbat ho gayi Hai ye duniya khoobsurat ho gayi Hai"

And when you listen please notice the difference between the notes and softeness of voice among the chorus singers and Alka ji when they sing "Mahi mahi motiya Wala, mera son a jhachiyaan Wala"
The ladies are singing but Alka ji is feeling the softness of voice depicts her love when she addresses her beloved and the notes at the end and such beautifully depicting the longing ness. That longing I've felt for you.

8. Ek din by Alka Yagnik and Abhijeet Bhattachaya

   Listen to the song.  Everything is there in it. Every word, every beat, every instruments' movement can be felt. How's it related to you? You'll know when you would listen.

Playlist by
Your one and only girlfriend
Sumo.

Love
Zindagi