Part 3

"Doctor? How is Suman?" Asked Mausiji.

"I don't think you guys should stay here. I've called Shravan he will be back here in a few minutes for her. She merely have an hour life left. And he told me he would be the one to collect her dead body so you are not needed. Please leave everyone."
Dr Ashwin was harsh today because his friend's life was struggling. He would do anything in his hand to save Suman even if it was not for paying off debt to the man who saved his pregnant wife and unborn child a few months back. He knew how much the lady matters to Shravan from his face only. But he had to be harsh to the others like Shravan asked him to.

Nanaji was not ready to leave. While others were ready though reluctant. They left the corridor and went to the waiting room. If Shravan was stubborn then they were too. Their guilt was eating them up.

Suman on the other hand had suffered major damage. The inner linings of her stomach and small intestine had severely damaged. Internal bleeding. Doctors had to detoxify her for hours to save her but she was not ready to live willingly. Her will power was dead. Only one person can bring the Sumo back in Suman but where was he?

Shravan Malhotra was in the park. The swing where she fell that day in childhood and hurt her knee. It was small scrap but she came to him to tell her pain. She had always hid her pain from the world but not him. She knew he would always see through her lies so it was all waste to hide from him. But he doesn't how he missed the welled up tears in her eyes when she was insulting him in front of everyone. How he missed that longing and pain when she avoided him and hurt him. He didn't know. Couldn't understand how could one girl go through so much and not whimper once. He was at loss. He screamed his heart out last time out of hatred but today the scream was not coming. The years kept flowing down and when Dr informed him that she only had an hour life left. He lost it. He screamed her name.

"Sumoooooooo"

She might hear him or at least God will hear him. If she was going to die, he won't live there without her beside him. If death was the fate they had then be it. They would die together.

"I also have an hour life left."

He reached the hospital with all the leftover energy to live that one hour with her in his arms. He reached the first floor while passing by waiting room he met Pushkar.

"Bhaiya"

"Pushkar, Sumo only have an hour left and me too. I won't be alive without her. Just do two things for me. Last ones."

"Bhaiya please Sumo will be fine and you...."

"will die with her only. I just don't want any of those bloodsuckers to perform our last rites. You'll do it. Promise me. And take care of PCT. Sumo's first and last dream that came true. Please. I need to go."

Pushkar went inside and told everyone what Shravan told him. Shravan on the other hand went to the ICU she was in. She was lying there pale and weak. How did he never notice the black circles under her eyes? How he never saw those cut marks on her hands and leg? How he didn't see the bruises she gave herself to numb the pain of her heart? Dr told him there was tonne of make up all over her body. She even scrapped her stomach. She was into self harm. So deep a depression she suffered.

Shravan held her hand and felt the once warm and inviting hand those worked magic in kitchen were cold as ice. She was blueish because of the effect of poison. She was anoxic. Her breathing laboured. He was not able to control the tears he was in. He was miserable still with blood on his shirt and his red puffy eyes. He could not even believe that this was their fate.

"Shravan!"

"Dr my Sumo!"

"Shravan there is a chance. She can live if only she wants to.If only she wants to live. If there is any reason for her to live."

"What are the chances clinically?"

"If only she wakes up. Somehow her pulse rate increases, or her blood pressure increased or say her thinking mind blows up with anger. Can you do that? Make her angry."

"But she took poison. You told her...."

"Yeah I told you that but we can treat her. If she woke up and willed with the treatment we can save her. I'll be ready with my team. Just try to wake her up. I know you can."

"I may."

"Hmm"

"Sumo! Sumo! You have tortured yourself. How dare you? You didn't have any rights to torture the only girl I ever loved. Yes I love you. Your Chashmish loves you Sumo and he's back for you but hurt this time. You lost faith in him and tortured his Sumo. He won't spare you easily. You love Shravan naa then see what I would do to him. I'm going to cut him and hurt him just like you did to yourself." He picked the scalpel and started scratching his skin. He made many cuts on his hand. Doctor and nurses were trying to stop him but,

"I'll only stop when She'll ask me to." He kept on cutting and crying with pain. He cut his leg. Sometimes biceps. He even cut his toes and heel. He was crying in pain less of body more of heart. The doctors and nurses were crying.

"See Sumo what I did. Now your Shravan is all bloodied and cut everywhere. You thought eating poison was an easy death for Sumo then I will give a dangerous death to your Shravan. Don't worry he'll be there in heaven soon with you but not before I torture him. I will kill him slowly, dangerously and painfully. A death so horrible that even death will shiver in the name of it. And he made a final cut on his wrist. Not the artery which usually people cut when they suicide but randomly so that only bleeding happens but slow. He cried of pain.

Outside the room whole family was witnessing him. It was the most devastating thing to ever see. But his final scream was met with another scream. Her.

A/n:- Am I being real cruel to stop here? But I've a class. So bye. But don't you dare forget to comment and vote. What scene, what dialogue?

Love,
Zindagi