Social Butterfly

"Again he changed his Dp!" exclaimed Sumo looking at his Facebook profile.

"Huh! 'Quality time with my best friend' , you just come back to India Mr. Shravan Malhotra, I'll tell you who is your best friend. And you Eric, meri sautan banne ka bohot shauk haina tujhe toh duniya ki har ladki apni high heels se maare, arrgghh!" She was angry and cursing both of them especially planning murder through words and glares of her husband's so called best friend while looking or say stalking Shravan.

"What's going on Sumo 'bhabhi'?" teased Pushkar unknown to her cranky mood.

"Tera bhai merit sautan k saath maze kar raha Hai bas Yahi chal raha hai. ". Screamed an angry Sumo.

Shravan and Suman have been fighting a lot after their court marriage and Shravan had been drinking a lot. This scared Ramnath so he planned a visit to London for him so that he would stay with his friends there And may be stop drinking while in the meantime he could handle the situation with Suman and Nirmala. He wanted to bring happiness in his life for whatever it take even a father losing son.

" What are you saying Sumo and how do you know this?"

"That Social butterfly himself told me." She stomped her foot angrily and left from there.

Next morning Shravan returned without informing anyone at home. He knew his father wanted him to stay with his friends for at least a week to divert his mind but what can he do when his soul lives here with the person his heart belongs to. He was supposed to stay for another week but he came back only to fight with her. Yes, he knew they only fight since their marriage. 'Marriage' only the word made him blush. He felt content and happy only with this thought that she was his. He knew that he cannot just go to her and embrace her as he wanted to but at least he could see her, he could see her flushed face when she scolded him for not cleaning the bathroom, when she would flare her nose as he refused to eat her food calling it bakwas but secretly he would go to kitchen at night and eat all the residual and cry with all the love in his heart. Whatever his mind said either to hate her or be angry with her he failed. Whatever his mind believed be it her being mean, selfish or ambitious his heart only knew one thing that she was his Sumo.

He stood there holding the door knob of their room at 6 in morning. She usually woke up at this time. He went inside to see her walking out of washroom in her PJs. Something he never saw. She wore silk nighties after marriage which were already harmful for his pledge of celibacy and now looking at her in her Mickey mouse crop top that showed off her beautiful flat stomach and her shorts, that showed off her long as if never ending beautiful legs. She looked tall too. She teased him that he would never find a tall girl to complement his Qutub Minar like height but never looked at herself as the perfect match. He was mesmerized by her cuteness.

How could someone look so cute and hot at the same time!

Suman was surprised to see him standing by the door. For a second she thought she was hallucinating but the shocked look on his face told her that everything is real. She never planned on being in front of him while in her beloved PJs that she was not able to wear because she shared room with him but now that she saw his shocked reaction she was bent on letting him see. She won't shy away instead ignore.

'What does he think I can't wear such clothes only his London wali 'pretty girls can? Huh! Shravan you just see...'

She ignored him royally as if he never even existed. She went to the closet and started searching or say selecting her attire for the day. She was looking through a sea of clothes which were not of her choice. Gaudy sarees, sparkling suits, heavy anarkalis etc the choices of her Mami and Mausi. Some husband of hers didn't give her time and peace of mind to even be able to shop for herself. She was searching while cursing her husband who was standing right behind her.