Stupid Conversations

Shravan
Suman
Pushkar

Shravan!

Arey! Sumo! Why are you here in office?

Yes sumo bhabhi you should rest.

You keep quiet.

Seems like lava is gonna burst. Bhaiya I should take your leave.

Its okay. Sumo relax. Sit here first.

Tum toh! What the Halloween Shravan! Why were you using the F word with Pushkar?

Oh my! Sumo! You heard?

Yes I did. How could you? Where is that discriminatory writer? She doesn't herself use the f word nor allows me to. But you are allowed.

What the actual Halloween going on here! Why are you dragging me in your conversation?

Because you stupid writer are discriminatory.

Sumo! Calm down its not discrimination going on here. You're having a baby inside you. Even I don't use f word with or around you both.

That's also her mistake. Its been so many months and I'm still six months pregnant. What does she think of me, an elephant?

Not elephant exactly you'll need some height for that but a whale may be.

What the Halloween! You're calling me a whale.

No I ...I mean I didn't say intentionally the writer made me say it.

You!!!!!

Hey Sumo! This husband of yours is a liar. He is putting blame on me to save himself. Don't trust him.

*stucks tongue out*

I trust my husband. You're putting words in his mouth. Jealous motu!

Wait! Why would I be jealous of you?

I know why.  And Sumo I think you were right. She is discriminatory. She discriminates because you're just her creation and I'm her dream.

* Kis liye maine pyaar kiya! Dil ko yuhin bekrar kiya! Sham sawere Teri raah dekhi!!!!! * sheepishly sings to distract them

Wow! You sing nice. Why don't you try for Indian Idol?

Really??

She is trying to distract us, Shravan and why are you complimenting her?

Jealous Sumo!!

Haww! Sumo you're jealous of your own writer.

Shut up! There's nothing I would be jealous of her. Look at me and her.

She is cute.

Thanks!

That's maximum compliment she ever got. No one calls her anything other than that.

Now I feel bad for her.

Don't feel bad. Because even if someone gave her a compliment she would be so awkward she would end saying something on the lines 'oh you're being too flattery' or just 'oh come on' like Komal bhabhi.

Who's Komal bhabhi?

Wife of Hathi bhai.

Now who's that?

He is family doctor of all Gokuldhaamwasis. Dr hansraj hathi. And His wife is Komal bhabhi.

Gokuldhaam? Like in Mathura or Vrindavan. When did you go there and met them?

Divorce him Sumo! He is not worth it.

What's going on here?

This writer of ours is trying to get me divorced. Reply her chote.

Sorry bhaiya I  won't say anything to her she is already holding some kind if grudge against me. Remember she made you insult me in the first baby.

Oh! The Shravan from the first baby was such a lovely guy.

Sumo!!!!

You should divorce him Sumo. I'll get you inside the first baby with that lovely Shravan.

Yeah! She is right. You don't know about Gokuldhaamwasis, they're my family. Your in laws. How could you Shravan?

Oh! You meant Jethalal's Gokuldhaam. Could've said directly. And she is trying to get us divorced so she can have me. Don't take her side.

Okay okay, shoo away you writer. You should've known at first only.

At least I don't have to live with my in laws like Nikhil.

Who Nikhil?

Now how could you Sumo? You don't know Nikhil and his in-laws. We watched first season together. You forgot!

Arey! It slipped. Anyway when's the second season coming?

Second season? I finished finale season last month only.

You cheater. You watched it alone. I'm not talking to you.

Now that you remind even I haven't watched.

See even she hasn't. No one will give you spoilers too.

Then let's go. I want some noodles too.

Atta maggi!

Yeah fine!

Bye guys!

Love
Zindagi