This is my choice (Last part)

Suman was losing herself down a cliff but just as she was about to fall off she heard someone.

"I'll kill your Shravan dangerously and painfully."

She lost her footing once at the cliff as her breath was going down. Doctor tried to give her chest thump so that she can breath but her pulse was going down and down. At the cliff she saw him. All bloodied and hurt severely. He screamed with pain and she screamed along with him but he fell off the cliff leaving her on the edge. She opened her eyes. Finally.

"Sumo! Sumo!"

"What did you do? Why Shravan? And how dare you?"

"I hurt myself. Just the way you did to yourself."

"I won't spare you. Chappal marungi."

"Sure! "

"Shravan please you go with the nurse you need medical treatment and we will save Suman. Though she already battled and won over death."

"Sumo! You said leaving me was not your choice but this time it is. You either leave me or live for me."

Shravan was taken to the other room for treatment while doctors worked on Suman. It was a hard ordeal of three hours. Shravan was sitting outside her room with lots of bandages now in hospital gown. Pushkar sat beside him and all others were also there but away from him so that he doesn't get angry again.

After three hours, Dr Ashwin came out and told Shravan.

"Shravan. She is fine now. Poison has been cleaned but her internal injuries would take at least a month to heal. We shall keep her under observation for 10 days here."

"Thank you so much doctor. I don't know what I would have done to myself if she..."

"Thanks to you. You brought her back to life."

"C..can I?"

"May be after a few hours. She is sleeping under effect of sedatives."

"Oh okay"

Nanaji came to Shravan after Dr Ashwin left. He asked for his forgiveness.
"Shravan please forgive this this old man of yours for the last time. I have always loved Suman like my Priya but I don't know when in haste of fulfilling my promise to Priya I started treating her as a burden and hurt her so much. I hurt you so much. If not for me she would have been fine and you wouldn't have to go through so much pain. I'm sorry."
Sometimes you hurt the ones you love the most unintentionally.

"I cannot say no to forgiving you because she loves you too much to blame you for anything. I know her she wouldn't blame anyone for anything." Shravan told the old man who was the mother figure in both his and Suman's life.

"Shravan!" Ramnath tried coming to him but Shravan raised a hand showing him not to move an inch.

"Not you Mr Malhotra and Mrs Ahuja as well. Sumo may have a big heart to forgive people but not me. I can't."

"Shravan?" Aditya was about to say something when Shravan barked at him.

"Now what do you want Aditya?"

"Why are you so angry boss? I didn't even know you both have such deep relations. I'm an outsider after all but a wanna be wedding planner. And my first would be yours and Suman's. Ain't hearing a NO brother. See ya" Aditya was calm and somewhat teasing at the end. He had for the first time witnessed such pure love which has no comparison of itself.

"What? And where are you going?" Shravan asked after him but he refused to turn and went off.
Shravan was amused for a few seconds but then ran inside her room.