Coffee /1

"I'm sorry miss y/l/n, this type of police work just isn't for you" your boss said, coldly in your opinion. "so after going through the academy and an extra year may I add" you said holding your finger to your boss, "youre just gonna fire me because I look to young?" you say making a disgusted face at your boss. "no y/n" he sighed. You furrowed your eyebrows. "I'm transferring you to jump street" he said staring into your soul. "oh" you said surprised you weren't let go. "you're expected there tomorrow, here" he hands you a few pieces of paper, you hesitate but take them. "listen kid" he began, "I want you here, I do, really but you look so.. young". You listened to him and slowly began flipping through the pages he handed you. "that's everything you need" he said in a calm tone. "thank you sir" you say with a sigh, "drive safe y/n" he adds as you leave to go start life in jump street. You nod and make your way home to your boyfriend Damien.

//

"This makes me look like such a pedo" Damien said in a playful tone after you explain everything to him. You laughed at his remark, you really love him, more than anything you think to yourself. You glance at the clock in your kitchen, "I should sleep" you say as you know you're up early tomorrow. Damien sighed "okayy" he kissed your cheek "I'm going to say hi to the neighbours" he said. "okay have fun" you say as you head to make your way upstairs. You didn't say anything but you found it suspicious that Damien was visiting the neighbours this late but you brushed it off as bad planning on his part, after all you trusted him more than anything in the entire world. You fell asleep the minute your head hit the pillow.

// so many skips :0

You woke up to no Damien laying beside you, you figured he was up for work so you got up and dressed in comfy, casual clothes for work. You walked downstairs expecting to see Damien but he was nowhere to be found. oh well you thought to yourself. You had a light breakfast and left for work at 6:00am, you had a meeting with Captain Fuller at 6:30am and it would take about 10 minutes for you to get to the Chapel where jump street was. Which ment you had 20 minutes to kill. You drove to your sisters coffee shop and got out of your car after parking in a nearby spot. You walked into the cafe and walked to the empty regester your sister Anne was working at. "hey sis" you say as she looks up at you and smiles "hi stranger" she responds "usual?" she questions, "you know it" you say to your younger sibling, pulling your credit card out of your pocket. You smiled as you tapped your card "thanks Anne" you said as you walked to the other side of the room which had a few other people waiting for their orders "no problem big sis" she whispered to you as you walked from her. After about 3 minutes your coffee was called and you took it, before you could walk out of the small building you got a call from Damien, you stood with your coffee in one hand as you pulled your phone from your back pocket and answered it "hey babe" you said into the phone. No response. "Damien?" you said getting worried. You heard rustling then the voice of Damien, out of breath he said "baby, hey" "Damien? Why did you call me?" you question. You took a sip of your coffee before it went cold, then you heard a woman say "Damien hunn" you weren't thinking and spit out your coffee. Unfortunately it landed on someone waiting to collect their order from the cafe. You gasped "oh my gosh I'm so sorry sir" you said apologising for what had happened. "Damien. I'll talk to you later."you said stern and then you hung up the phone and put it back in your pocket. You looked at the person you spat your drink on and he seemed to just be in shock of what had happened. His dark brown eyes were wide with shock, he had messy brown hair that looked so soft, an earing that dangled down perfectly from his ear , he had black riped jeans on and the purple shirt with patterns that he was wearing soaked with coffee. You snapped out of your trance and repeatedly apologised for what you had done, each apology was returned with a "its fine" by him. You offered to pay for him to get a new shirt but he insisted that you get to wherever you needed to go. Suddenly you remembered that you had to get to work, "oh god I'm so sorry here, have $10 for the shirt I really am sorry I have to go, again I'm sorry sir" before he could say a word you ran out the door leaving your coffee behind. You got in your car 6:24am read your clock. You were about 3 minutes from jump street but you didn't want to be late. All you could think about the drive there was the handsome guy from the coffee shop.

//
This is short I know but I'll try have chapter 2 out tomorrow :) hope you enjoyed . 920 words.

- J