Case? /3

"Damien?" you say wondering if he's the one behind this. "DONT TALK" the voice shouted moving the gun closer to your head. *knock* both you and the mysterious man looked at the door. *knock* "GO AWAY" the guy shouted. He sure is loud you think to yourself. "y/n?" asks a confused Hanson on the other side of the door. You looked at the person holding the gun to your head and recognised it as one of Damiens friends. "Seth please" you said moving a little bit. "DONT MOVE YOU BITCH" Seth exclaimed right next to your ear taking the safety off of his gun. "y/n?y/n. I know you're in there" Hanson said waiting for you to answer the door. "I'll be back y/n" Seth said. "soon and don't think about telling anyone because I'll know" he said before running out your garden and vanishing into the darkness. You ran to the door and opened it. There stood a confused Hanson playing with his hands. "look who finally decided to answer the door" he said playfully. You laughed "who was that?" he asked. You froze, do you tell him? No. You can't. Seth might still be here and Hanson might be in danger. "nobody" you said convincingly. "I heard screaming" Tom said not buying it. "TV" you responded. Tom looked beyond you at your TV and then looked back at you "fair enough" he eventually said. "Did you need something?" you ask, "oh yeah, here" Tom reached into his jacket and pulled out your bracelet. A gift from Damien that he gave you last Valentines Day. "thank you so much Tom" you said taking the bracelet and hugging him. "no problem y/n where did you get it?" he asked. "oh my boyfriend got it for me" you said looking at the bracelet smiling. "that's nice, I should go though" he said turning his back. "thanks Tom" you said as he walked away. He turned back and smiled as he got into his car and drove away. You did your night routine but you felt very strange because of the events that unfolded.

//2 months later

You let out a sigh "finally finished" you place your pen down and raise a fist in victory after completing a case that had taken you 2 weeks. Working at Jump Street was the best thing to happen to you, you are friends with everyone and over this time you and Hanson had gotten closer and considered each other best friends. Hanson put his hands on your shoulders "nice job y/n" he congratulated you on your accomplishment. "thanks Tom" you said standing from your chair and getting your jacket. "leaving so soon" Hanson questioned as you gathered your stuff to leave. "I've been here an extra few hours Hanson" you said reminding him of the time. "oh" he said. You smiled "bye handsome" you said making your way out the door. "bye cutie" he responded returning to his desk. The both of you were the only ones in the Chapel and Hanson had a case to finish so he stayed longer. You peacefully drove home but once you entered your home you realised you had left your gun in the Chapel and you needed to go back and get it. You put your shoes back on and reach for the handle of your door. Deja vu hits as a familiar arm wraps around your neck pulling you into a choke hold. "hey!" you say fighting the grip. "no need" a calm voice says, you look up and see Damien standing with a gun in his hand. The last 2 months have been fights on fights, getting mad about the little things. "Damien wait" you said knowing you were at a disadvantage without your gun. "no  y/n, I've seen how you look at him" he said making you very confused. "who?" you asked. "you know who" he responded. "Penhall? Because hes great and all but not my type and he also took my-" "HANSON" Damien screamed. You went quiet as you realised it was true, you did look at Hanson with love in your eyes but you convinced yourself that he deserves someone better than you. "see? You know" he said. "now let's walk" Damien pulled you out the front door to his car with a gun to your head. It was 9:00pm so nobody was around. Damien threw you in the back of his car. He got in the front and started driving. "Dont think about trying anything y/n, I will kill you and Hanson" Damien said knowing you were planning an escape. He pulled the car into the parking lot of the motel you stayed at one year on valentines day. "say anything and youre dead" he said before getting out of the car and dragging you to a room he had bought the two of you. He sat you on the bed "y/n I can't STAND to see you love anyone else" he said sitting beside you. He was never like this. He's crazy. "I'm going to bring you to our top 5 places before I kill you, this is the first one" he warned you about trying to leave and told you the horrible things he'd do to your friends and family if you did. You were trapped, you looked out the window and hoped that someone was looking for you.