Jump Street /2

A/N. Thank you all so much for the support on the last chapter, I'm beyond grateful for all of you beautiful people and your kind words, enjoy :)

You pulled into the parking lot infront of the Chapel, you were just in time for your meeting with Captain Fuller. You climbed the stairs infront on the Chapel and made your way inside. "ooh fresh meat" you looked around the open room for a moment before your eyes lant on a tall man, he had a mullet and an earring hanging from his ear. He was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a red flannel. You smiled at him and made your way to Captain Fuller's office. You spent yesterday memorizing the layout of the building, just to be safe and to know where everything was. You knocked on Fuller's door and you were met with a "come in". His voice was deep and confident, you felt oldly intimated. You slowly creaked the door open and seen a black man sitting behind a desk, fixated on a thin piece of paper infront of him, you stood wondering if you should say something or not. After what felt like too long but was probably a mere 3 seconds, he spoke again "take a seat miss y/l/n" he didn't lift his eyes from the paper he was reading. You sat in a comfortable chair infront of his desk, his desk was covered with stationary and paper. "Welcome to jump  street y/n" he finally looked up at you and smiled a friendly grin at you. "thank you captain fuller" you smiled back at him with the same kind smile he showed you. "I know you've read about jump street so I don't need to explain what we do here" he remarked or questioned you weren't sure as he looked at you as if he was asking a question. You nodded your head "I have a clear idea of what jump street does" you reassure. "Great." he says smiling. "you have been assigned your first case" he said slowly standing up from his chair. "your partner in this case is Tom Hanson, he's worked here two years and knows what he's doing. I hope the two of you can handle this as it is a.. tricky one". He said all of this while looking out of the the open door, you assumed he was looking for your partner Tom Hanson. Captain Fuller sighed and returned to his desk, he pulled out a file from under some paper and handed it to you "here" he said serious holding the file to you, "when Hanson decides to show up go through this with him please" you took the file and the second you opened it, you heard a door slam open and quick footsteps shuffling towards Fuller's office. Both you and Fuller turned to face the open door to see who was causing all the noise. Then someone that seemed very familiar stood out of breath at the door, huffing out a sentence that made you remember where you seen him. "sorry captain, I was getting coffee and someone-" he stopped when he looked at you, he must've recognised you as well. Fuller spoke loud and angry "Hanson, you're supposed to be an example to new people like y/l/n." Fuller stared daggers at Tom and you felt sorry for him because it was your fault. "it won't happen again" Tom said staring back at captain Fuller. "good now go through the file with y/n you have to be at the school at 8:30" Fuller said switching his gaze between the two of you. You got up to leave and then Fuller added "unfortunately our desks are full so you will share desks with Hanson for this week, Monday coming you will have your own desk" "yes captain" you said smiling as you followed Hanson to his desk. There was a chair there for you already and you both sat down beside each other. It was akward as you seen that he had now put on a new shirt after the...incident. "listen im-" you began but you were cut off by Hanson "it's fine, I'm sure Fuller doesn't mind. I didn't like that shirt anyway" he mumbled the last part but you still heard it and couldn't help but chuckle. You both spent as much time as you could going through the case and coming up with personalitys for yourselves. You wondered why Captain Fuller had said that this case was a tricky one, until you and Hanson realised to become closer to the jock drug dealer and his arsonist girlfriend you were capturing, you had to pretend to be a couple. You both stayed silent for a moment until Hanson said "well its for a good reason" "yeah" you said shyly. "you okay y/l/n" he questioned, looking confused and concerned, "its just-I feel like- am I cheating?" you finally got out, thinking about Damien. "well, I wouldn't consider it cheating if its for work y/n" Tom said calmly, placing a comforting hand on your shoulder. "I guess you're right" you remembered how Damien said it was okay to do this as long as it was for work but you still felt guilty. You texted him explaining everything, he didn't respond but you still felt comfortable knowing that you told him what you were doing. "oh and" Tom said as you placed your phone down after texting Damien, "you need to change" he finished. You shot him a confused look, "we don't have time to go out and buy new clothes, we can after school though. For now I recommend asking Judy for some clothes, I'm sure she'll have something" he recommended. "Judy?" you questioned. Tom pointed at someone in the corner of the room. "thanks Tom" you said, he nodded and you began walking over to Judy. Then as she looked up at you, you recognised her. "Y/N" she exclaimed jumping into your arms. "JUDY" you hugged her back tightly, remembering your high school days together. "woah, you're gorgeous" she said excited as she pulled away from the hug. "I could say the same about you Jude" you responded looking at her clothes. She was truely beautiful. You were very jealous of her beauty, though, she acted as if you were the most gorgeous girl in the world. "Let me guess, you need clothes" Jude stated. She now had her arms folded across her chest. You nodded at her. She sighed "it was Hansons job to get you clothes you know" she said walking to her desk and opening drawers, rummaging through whatever she kept at her desk. You waited paciently, swaying from side to side. "hello" said a voice behind you. You turned quickly and seen the mullet-guy from before. "Doug leave y/n alone" Judy said, she was now beside you with some clothes in her hands. "come on Jude, I just wanted to introduce myself to this lovely lady" he said stretching his hand out to you, so you would shake it. "hi Doug" you smiled and shook his hand. Doug spent 10 minutes introducing you to everyone before Judy managed to get him to leave you alone so you could get changed, which you did in the bathroom. The clothes you had to wear were quite revealing but they were nothing compared to what you wore in high school. You exited the bathroom and walked To Judys desk to leave your clothes in a spare drawer. You seen Hanson at both of yours desk, it seems that he had changed to. You both made an agreement that before leaving you should practice your flirting with each other, since he thought you were an amateur."hey handsome" you said as you walked towards his desk. You were met with a whistle from Hanson and a smirk. "you look beautiful y/n" he said "we should make our way to school now though" he added. You nodded and the both of you left, got into his car and drove to school. The ride there was filled with practising scenarios and getting to know each other better.