Party /7

You and Edward walked into the party, linking arms and smiling. You finally found a feeling of happiness and it was Edward. The two of you made it official last night and you both agreed to keep it private for a little while. Edward recognised one of his friends, he kissed your cheek and walked over to his friend who looked familiar but you brushed it off. "Ooh nice date" Judy said coming up behind you. You turned on your heel and faced her and Doug. "Hah yeah he's something" you responded. "I haven't seen him around here before" Hanson said walking up to you with Hailey. Last night you called Hailey and told her about you and Edward and made her promise to keep it secret. "I think you two make a great couple" Hailey said, you paused and almost dropped your drink. "Couple!?" Doug,Judy and Hanson all said at the same time, you took a sip from your drink "I mean I would say-" you began before Hailey cut you off "no you told me last night that you had made it official and that you already had-" "Okay." You cut her off. "I think I should leave" you say before walking over to Edward and explaining everything to him, the two of you left and spent the night at your apartment.

//

The sun shining through your curtains woke you up and you got ready for jump street. You said your goodbyes to Edward and made your way to work to start on a new case.

"Is that understood?" Captain Fuller said, "loud and clear boss" you said standing up and walked back to your desk with Hanson, Doug and Judy. You all sat around each other to discuss the case but none of them were really talking. "Come on guys, you can't still be mad at me" you said trying to lighten the mood. "Why did you tell Hailey and not us?" Doug asked, you sighed "she picked up first" you admitted. "Let's just start on the case?" Tom said, fiddling a pen between his hands, you hadn't noticed before but he looked exhausted. "Okay well Hanson and y/L/n are playing best buddies" Doug said. Judy looked at you with knowing eyes, you gave her a small smile to make her feel better but she knew that deep down you weren't over Tom. The 4 of you got ready and left for the school.

//

In this school you had to find some worn out daredevil kids, there was about 5 of them so you had to work quick. You managed to befriend the leader of the gang, Charlotte, she was tough at first but after some time she opened up. Tom and Doug managed to befriend the 3 guys, Aron, Don and Ben in the group and Judy became close to the other girl, Ash.
You had all agreed to go out that night and do whatever they wanted. The school day was slow but the night was almost a blur

//
After school you all crammed into the one car, you, Tom, Doug and Judy in the back and everyone else in the front. They swerved the car and almost crashed a dozen times and it's safe to say you were kind of scared. You weren't a huge rule follower but you were a police officer and they were crossing the line of the law. They ended up in an abandoned amusement park and everyone was climbing on all the rides. You have a huge fear of heights so this was not the funniest way to spend a Friday night but oh well, you got to one ride and Charlotte took out a pair of handcuffs and told you to come with her. She walked you over to a platform at the start of the biggest ride and you watched as she placed one on you and you assumed she would handcuff you to herself or a piece of wood, but, she ended up handcuffing you to the track of the wooden ride and she set the empty cart into motion. Panic set in as you realised what was about to happen. "Give me the key" you said to Charlotte, everyone else had arrived at this point and Tom quickly jumped down to help you. He started pulling at the handcuffs and trying to get them loose. "Give me the key Charlotte" you said a bit louder than before. Charlotte went to give you the key but then she threw it into the dark, black air. She began laughing as you seen the cart do a final loop. "GET ME OUT OF THIS CHARLOTTE" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Doug, Judy and Tom were frantically looking for the key on the other side of the platform. "GET ME OUT OF THIS NOW" you screamed again and started pulling your hands, cutting your wrist with the sharp metal of the handcuffs. Charlotte and her minions laughed their heads off as you struggled and screamed. "GET THE KEY" You screamed at Judy, Doug and Tom, "We'll get it" Judy said, panic clear in her voice. "GET ME OUT OF THIS" You screamed once more, you looked up and seen the empty cart coming towards you. You let out one last scream and pulled one last time as you covered your face with your hands.

Toms arms lifted you up and onto the platform and you watched the empty cart start the ride again. "Are you okay?!" Tom asked frantically, "uhm yeah I'm fine" you said getting up and out of his arms. "You didn't think i would kill you, did you?" Charlotte said, laughing. "Ha" you said hopping over the platform and standing by her side.

The rest of the night was the usual, them doing drugs, revealing their secrets and then you, Tom ,Doug and Judy arresting them and moving on to the next case.

//

"Y/n, Doug , Hanson, Judy and Ioke in my office now" Captain fuller said. Tom gave me a look of he's serious as we walked into his office...

A/N
let's not talk about how long this took me I was very unmotivated but now I'm back and hopefully writing more in this. I hope you liked this even though it's very short but oh well. Next chapter is a good one and shouldn't take to long xx

- J