Watch your attitude /8

"Security guard?" Doug read out confused, "this is going to be fun" you said putting down the file with a sigh, "tell me about it" Hanson responded. "If the three of you would like to do desk work for the next while-" Captain Fuller started, "security guard it is" you said shutting him down.

//

"I can't believe Judy and Harry get out of this" Doug said to you and Tom as you watched the actor you were protecting, John Sash, beat some kid up as part of the movie he was filming. "Believe it" Tom said, Just then, John and the 'loser' of the movie got into a physical altercation as the director shouted cut. John comes over to the three of you with a mean mug on his face, "hey you're my security right?" John said, "yeah I'm Tom, this is y/n and Doug" Tom introduced and put out a hand for John to shake. Instead John reached for his jacket "yeah well I'm glad you're not real cops, they're all fat and stupid" John said, "fat and stupid?" Doug questioned, "fat and stupid." John stated harshly while turning to walk away. "Oh and if you can get me to the hotel without 100 kids jumping on me I'll buy you dinner" John said before walking to film his next scene. "What a charmer" Tom said, "yeah there's going to be a lot of laughs" Doug said. You laughed as the three of you followed John to the next set.

//

While watching John act you couldn't help but zone out thinking about Tom, he looks great today, I'd never say that out loud. I wonder if he's still with Hailey, oh well. Im aloud think he's cute oh and I can't even imagine what he can do in- "Y/N" Doug shouted, " 47? No 53!" You shouted back, "are you even listening?" Doug said, "what is taking up your mind that is so important right now?" He asked. "Uhm well it's just that I uh have uhm a thing" you dragged out. "A thing?" Doug mocked your voice, "yeah a thing" you said. Before Doug could say anything Hanson walked over and started a conversation with the both of you. That was close you thought to yourself.

//

"One of us should check on John" Tom said. "Not it" Doug and Tom said at the same time. You sighed and walked away to the trailer where John was.

You knocked as you opened the door and seen John sitting on a couch with a beer in his hand. "Hey John, you ok?" You asked him noticing that he looked off. "Yeah I'll come back in a bit" He said "cool" you replied going to walk out of the trailer, "y/n?" John called out, "yeah?" You turned around. "Why are you a security guard?" He asked, "well my dad was one and I want to be like him" you said. Just then, the door of the trailer opened and you quickly turned around to see who it was.

Click

Seth pointed his gun at your face, "don't move".
"Very funny y/n but I won't fall for it that easily" John said, "do what he says John" you responded. "What? John then realised it wasn't a prank. Seth pointed the gun at John, "you're going to get me Tom, now listen or I'll shoot, I want you to tell him y/n is in here and needs him, and don't even think of mentioning the gun, make sure he doesn't have his gun on him or I'll kill you, understood?" he said, John nodded and ran out of the trailer. John and Tom came back into the trailer "y/n?" Tom said before seeing the gun and putting his hands up with a sigh.

//

The three of you woke up in a random apartment, you and Tom on a couch and John on a chair. Seth walked into the room, "before I kill anyone, I want to talk" he said. You rolled your eyes as he continued "here's my point of view, miss y/n here" he lifted up your chin with his gun, "she was dating my best friend Damien, Damien was my everything and him and y/n were the best couple to walk this Earth" Seth looked down at you "but little y/n decided to look at other people" you shook your head. "I even caught her coming home from a date" you looked at him confused and then you remembered, Tom dropped me home after a case. You closed your eyes and looked down. "Now you may be asking who this mystery man is" Seth said, Seth slowing moved his gun to Tom, "this is him", "I could kill you right now" he said. Tom looked confused, Seth noticed. "Oh my, did y/n not tell you about her crush?whoops" he said. Seth laughed and grabbed his keys and put the three of you into his car

Seth had the three of you lined up on the edge of a cliff, "I could kill John, he is a witness, Tom, he stole my best friends girlfriend. But, I think I'll kill the girl herself". Seth pointed the gun at you but before Seth could shoot you, you managed to jump on him but when you were getting his gun he shot a single bullet.

Police sirens

You got his gun and threw it. Jump street were on time and Doug was the first one over. You looked beside you and seen Hanson holding onto his arm, you connected the dots. "Doug keep him down" you said as Doug took over keeping Seth down. You ran over to Hanson, "Tom are you okay?" You asked frantically, "never been better" he said through gritted teeth, the both of you laughed and you examined his arm. "Paramedics will be here soon and everything should be fine,okay?" You said comforting him. He nodded and he looked light headed. Luckily the ambulance got there quick and Tom was taken to hospital.

//

You clutched your bag as you walked into the hospital to visit Tom. You took the rest of the day off and decided to go see him. You walked in and Tom was sitting up and he smiled at you, "we have to stop meeting like this" you laughed as you sat down. "How are you feeling?" You asked, "great" he responded, you tried to think of what to say. "Was what Seth said about-you know- your feelings, true?" Tom asked. You nodded, Tom smiled and put his hand out for you to take, which you did. The two of you sat in comfortable silence making occasional conversation.

"Tom let me carry that" you said taking one of his bags as he was walking into his apartment. He had just gotten out of the hospital and you wanted to help him as much as possible. "I'm fine y/n" he said walking into his apartment. "You need me to stay?" You asked, "y/n, I'm fine, I promise" he reassured you. You sighed "okay, I'll leave, give me a call if you need anything" you turned and walked to leave, "y/n" Tom called, you turned around and Tom kissed you, "bye y/n" he smiled. You nodded and made your way out of the apartment very, very confused.

//

"So you're not official" Judy asked leaning on your desk, "no we aren't official" you responded, "I don't understand, I mean you guys had se-" "y/n, Judy" captain fuller interrupted. The two of you laughed and moved out of his way. Just then, someone walked into jump street, you and Judy looked at the man with black hair as he talked to captain fuller and then walked and sat beside you. Ioke called Judy and she walked over to him. The black haired man turned and looked at you, " hello, I'm Dennis booker" he introduced himself and put out his hand, "I'm y/n y/l/n" you smiled and shook his hand. "I'm sorry but you are so beautiful" he said leaning back on his chair. "Oh thank you" you replied, blushing. "And who might you be?" Doug asked walking in front of Dennis's desk. "Booker, Dennis booker" he said, "hm" Doug said, looking Dennis in his eyes.

"Booker, y/n" Captain Fuller called from his office.

This should be interesting

The end
Sorry for not updating, hope you enjoyed!
💖💖

-J