★chapter twelve★

Indigo Evans.

I have to drop Aurora in school fast, I pack her breakfast for her to take when she gets to school to eat. I had to plan a party with Bella's friend named Sienna and she wants to have a pool party with her friends.

I drove back home and had a shower, it's the first time that I took her into school in my pyjamas. I had a shower and brushed my teeth before wearing a blue jeans and a pink sweater vest, I brush my hair and I take my keys "The french restaurant it's". I said checking my phone for the location. I begin to drive to the restaurant.

"Hello, I'm Indigo.". I said sitting down and bringing out my hand which she declines waving at me and going back to her phone

"Now, I heard you plan events and I want you to plan my pool party which is going to happen on this Saturday". She say, I had three days to plan this party and get it.

"Oh, okay. Any concerns?".

"No Healthy food. I want tasty finger food that would make That stupid Bella know I have the better parties". She says, she give her phone a tight squeeze and look at me.

"Oh, Any allergies?".

"No, Allergies".

"Do you have the decorations you want to use or I should bring mine decorations?".

"Don't have, Bring yours"

She told me everything she want, I jot it in my book and nodded to her. It was time to talk about my pay"How much did she pay" she asked taking me drop my pen.

"Who?".

She groans"How much did Bella pay?  She thinks she can pay more than me?".I smile, I need more people who wants to out pay another.

"Ma, that's personal information".

"I will you one thousand to tell me". She say and I take the note from her and smile. I look at the ceiling and say a thank you.

"She paid two million".

She snort"She's fucking broke and she told everyone she paid twenty million, Did you hear that Harley?". She says to someone on the phone and she Burst into laughter.

"Yeah, I'll pay you double that money. No, I will pay you triple that amount to rub it in her ugly low count sperm face". She says, I clear my throat hearing what she said.

"2×3?". She asked me.

"6?".

"Six million plus the money for the food, I  will add money for the decoration and the other things which will sum up to?"

"Six million plus twenty thousand and two thousand for the decoration and music. It equals six point two million". I said.

"Okay, I will pay you that. Let the party be good than her stupid party, I heard there's or was a little waitress there too? Bring her too". She says before she types again on her phone.

"No. She's my daughter and I don't want to involve her in my work and she too little".

"Did you just reject my offer?". She looks at me suprised and a gasp was heard from her phone and she looks at me

"No. No, She's too little and a pool party is not one of the events that I would take her to". I said explaining, for all I know. I might not have eyes again after the party and they want me to bring Aurora.

"I don't care, She was the star of the show in Bella's party according to my birdie's. I need her there, I'll pay her". She begs.

I slouched on my chair little"Can you give me time to think about it?". I begged, she huffs before she gets up from the chair.