The Beach

I took a long sigh as I walked on the beautiful sand. "Dia!" I turned around to see the leader of our idol group. "Chika?" I walked towards the orange haired girl Chika Takami the leader of our school idol group called Aqours. "Ruby asked if we would help her look for you. She said she couldn't find you." I was in a bad mood earlier and decided to take a walk hoping that I would get one thing off my mind. I never told Ruby that I was leaving and now I feel bad for making her so worried. "Dia? Are you okay?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Oh..yeah I just spaced out for a bit. Sorry about making everyone worried." I saw my sister with some of the other members of our group. But something was missing. Kanan and Mari. My two best friends. "There you are!" Ruby said running to hug me. "Sorry I didn't tell you. I went on a walk." I looked at my sister. "How long were you guys out looking for me?" I looked at the Riko and You "About an hour" said Riko the composer of our group. I then saw Hanamaru and Yoshiko running to us. "I TOLD YOU ZURAMARU!" Hanamaru hit Yoshiko on the head. "I told you that we should go to the beach earlier zura" I looked at Ruby and said "It's getting late. We should go home" Yoshiko then yelled "GREAT NOW I NEED TO WAIT FOR THE BUS TO GET BACK AGAIN!"