A Trio Turned To A Duo

"Dia! What happened at lunch today!" I moved her hand off my arm and walked outside. "Dia!" I looked behind me and saw sister Ruby with Yoshiko and Hanamaru. "Is something wrong?" I then saw Riko walk outside the bathroom. "Dia! Something is wrong!" Ruby looked at me and said "Mari and Kanan said you ran off somewhere and they were wondering if they said something that made you angry." I felt so angry. Like I wanted to punch a wall. "They did." I ran away from them. I can't believe they haven't even noticed!

After school I got a message from Chika. "Dia we need to talk you" when she said "we" I didn't know what to expect. Was "we" Kanan and Mari? "Meet us at the rooftop." I went to the rooftop and saw all of Aqours waiting for me. "Dia whats wrong? You can tell us anything." Chika said looking at Kanan and Mari. "Why did you run away from us earlier?" I made a fist with my hand and looked at Mari and Kanan. "Why? WHY? You both have been so caught up with fixing YOUR friendship! What about me? What happened to OUR friendship? I feel like some stupid third wheel! Where were you guys yesterday when I was missing!?" Mari looked confused and said "We didn't even know you were missing!" I was so mad at her!" Ruby texted in the GROUP CHAT! You both were added too!" I walked up to Mari and Kanan. "You know what? I'm sick of being the background character in your story! I'm one of your best friends! Why am I the background character!?" Kanan looked at me and yelled "Would you quit saying that your some third wheel!? For your information we aren't even dating!" I was so mad at Kanan and Mari! I put my hand up and said "I guess you can relive when Mari was angry with you." I then slapped Kanan across the face. "Dia! Why did you do that to her!" Well she did that to Kanan before so why can't I? After that I walked up to Ruby. "I'm going home." Ruby looked at me then gave me hug before I walked toward the door. "Are you sure Dia? That means you'll miss practice!" Chika said before I opened the door. "I'm sure"