Chika and You

"I really missed you Mari!" Kanan said while we were walking to school. "I missed you too. It's good to be back" Mari said as we looked at the other students walking to the school. "What about me? Did you miss me too?" I said hoping they would tell me something that would answer my questions. "Hm? Did you say something Dia?" Mari said as she turned around. "No." I don't know why I said that but maybe I'm just overreacting I mean Kanan and Mari are my best friends and we've known each other since we were kids. The two of them started to walk up the hill while I walked behind them. I started to think about it again. Kanan and Mari walked inside leaving me outside. I stood there for about 5 minutes and then walked inside.

At lunch I decided that I should talk to You about it. She had a similar feeling to what I'm feeling so maybe she would understand. I walked to the club room because I saw Chika walking inside with You. I entered the club room. "Hi Dia!" You said as she closed her notebook full of outfit designs. "Oh..hi You" I said as I put my bag down. "I thought you were supposed to have lunch with Kanan and Mari?" I looked at Chika and said "I..wasn't feeling well." Chika looked at me and asked "Are you sure? I saw you walking to school today. You seem sad." I felt like telling Chika how I felt but I hesitated to because I didn't want her to worry. "I'm fine! I'm just getting used to Mari, Kanan, and me hanging out again." I knew I should have told Chika but I didn't want her or You to worry. "Okay! If you need to talk then you can always talk to me and You" I already knew that but I don't have the guts to tell them how I feel.