A Lunch With Familiar Faces

I met up with Riko and Yoshiko the next day at lunch. So far today hasn't been as terrible as the previous days. I continued walking until I saw Riko and Yoshiko sitting on a bench.  

"Ku..ku..ku..ku..It appears a new little demon has decided to descend to our sacred meeting spot.."

Yoshiko said with a smirk on her face while making some sort of gesture with her hands. Riko looked up at Yoshiko, then said;

"Can you speak normally? Dia might not understand what you're saying.."

"I think I can understand, she just changes words in regular sentences with her 'fallen angel' vocabulary."

Yoshiko gave me and Riko an annoyed look, then went back to posing with her 'fallen angel' gestures. 

"She's always like this; delusional."

"I'm not delusional! Honestly you're just as delusional as me with you and your romantic fantasies!"

Riko's eyes widened as she turned red.

"Hey!"

I was a little confused by Yoshiko's comment, but I didn't question it since she always says weird things. Riko got up and approached me with an embarrassed look on her face.

" *sigh*  I'm really sorry about Yoshiko, she can be a bit obnoxious sometimes.."

She looked at Yoshiko, making sure she saw and heard her

"We were supposed to let you have lunch with us today, but you spent most of your time standing here listening to Yoshiko ramble about being a fallen angel.."

"For your information, Lily, I am a fallen angel! And you're my right hand demon!"

"Can't you be quiet for a minute? Let Dia get situated!"

Yoshiko stopped talking and I sat down on the bench. Riko sat down next to me, while Yoshiko sat on the floor, even though there was space on the bench for all three of us. I felt a bit awkward being there, since this was 2/3 of Guilty Kiss, but apparently the two of them have been on their own since Mari and Kanan started having lunch together. I guess I wasn't the only one left out.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER'S SHORT AND FOR MY INACTIVITY ON HERE! MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS AND I THINK I FINALLY HAVE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THIS! A NEW CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE RELEASED SOON!