What About Our Relationship?

I decided to go and hang out with Mari and Kanan. I refused to believe that I was just some stupid third wheel to them because we've always been a trio. I found Mari and Kanan outside and walked up to them. "Hey Dia!" Kanan said as I sat down. I sat down and noticed that Mari and Kanan were right next to each other while I was far away. "Dia?" I quickly came back to reality. "Sorry! I just-" Mari finished my sentence "Spaced out? Chika said you spaced out like this on the beach yesterday." Chika told Mari!? I grabbed my things and ran. They didn't even come look for me yesterday! Not to mention they have been so caught up trying to fix THEIR relationship! What about OUR relationship!? They completely forgot that I told Mari! I was the reason Mari made up with Kanan and this is all I get in return!? 

I ended up locking myself in a bathroom stall when I heard someone come in. "Is anyone here?" I was inside the stall next to the door. The voice of the person sounded familiar but I didn't seem to know who the person was. I opened the stall door just a bit to see the person. The girl had the second years tie. The only second years I know are Chika, You, and Riko. The girl came in to fix her hair. I think she noticed the small crack in the stall door but she turned around and slowly walked toward the door. I quickly grabbed my things about to storm outside but the girl opened the door and screamed. "DIA!?" I looked at the girl and to my surprise it was Riko. "I thought you had lunch with Ma-" I didn't let her finish that sentence I didn't want to hear the names of those two girls. "Did something happen Dia?" I opened the stall door wider and was about to walk out when I felt Riko grab me by the arm. "Dia! What's going on!?"