Bruises? Cuts?..

~Y/N's POV~

    The rest of my school day wasn't really out of the ordinary. Go to class, and leave for the next class until the final bell. We did start up some stupid science project though, probably just gonna let my group members do most of the work though. 

I open the door to the club room, and notice nobody is there. I took this as an opportunity to scan through the books we have. I notice one book on the table, and apparently it's still in the making. It says it's supposed to contain all of the books from previous people that made them. Seems interesting. I walk over to the bookshelves and pick out a random book. It's about some fictional war. I understood none of it.

"Hey Y/N, it's good to see you." Mitsuki smiled at you.

I'm surprised I didn't hear her opening the door. I usually am really attentive to my surroundings.

"Oh, good to see you too!" I return the favor by smiling back.

I put the book back on the shelf, no longer intrigued by it anymore, and turn to face Mitsuki.

"So.. How are you?" I said.

"I'm doing good.. Also, would you like to join me for some tea later tomorrow?" Mitsuki asked.

"I'd love to!" I smiled.

Suddenly the door opened back up, and there appeared Akihito and Hiroomi. 
Mitsuki frowned.

"Good to see you guys.." Mitsuki said in the most monotone voice ever.

"Mitsuki!!" Hiroomi smiled, ecstatic to see his sister.

Mitsuki rolled her eyes, grabbing the chair and lunging it at her brother.
Both Akihito and I stared at her in disbelief.
The chair hit hiroomi straight in the face, and fell backward with the chair landing on him. He groaned in pain.

"Mitsuki, you can't just hit people with chairs! It's unsafe!" Akihito gulped.

Mitsuki rolled her eyes again, and grabbed a book. She then took a seat in the other chair that hasn't been thrown. 

"Don't worry... I'm fine....." Hiroomi gave a thumbs up. "It's sibling love!.." Hiroomi got up. He had a huge red bump on his forehead. He rubbed it, and winced in pain.

"Hiroomi!" I rushed over to him, worried that he may be very hurt. Well, he was very hurt.

"Come with me, we'll go to the nurses office. You need to get some ice for that.

Hiroomi glared at me, and shook his head.

"I don't want you to stay hurt, so you will be coming with me." I insisted.

"Hiroomi thinks the nursing lady is scary." Mitsuki interrupted.

I looked back at him, and his expression was practically begging that I don't force him to go there. I sighed. Well, he has to get better somehow.

"Well... We could go to my house, and I'll fix you up there. I bet you have a few bruises somewhere else too." I said.

"Man, I wish I was as lucky as you Hiroomi! A cute girl saying she'll take care of me.. That's a dream come true!" Akihito laughed.

Mitsuki took her book, and threw the book at Akihito's face. 

"Mitsuki!" I scolded.

She rolled her eyes again, and called Akihito a pervert.

"I'll take Akihito to the nurses office since he's not a scaredy cat." Mitsuki glared at Hiroomi. Hiroomi nervously smiled.

"W-wait, I'm scared of the nurse too!" Akihito pleaded. 

Mitsuki grabbed Akihito by the collar and dragged him away. Hiroomi and I watched.
Akihito kept saying he was scared of the nurse, but admitted he was just scared of Mitsuki.

~

When we entered my house, Hiroomi thanked me for helping him. I got some ice from the freezer and put it in a bag. I gave it to Hiroomi telling him to put it up to his forehead. He nodded and did what I asked.

"So, do you have any cuts?" I asked.

"Yeah, right here." Hiroomi rolled up his sleeve, showing a cut.

"How did you get cut?! She threw a chair at you. Not a knife!" I exhaled.

He shrugged. I went to go find some Band-Aids and medicine for the wound, and ended up finding them inside of the bathroom cabinet. I grabbed them and rushed back over to Hiroomi. 

"Okay, stay still.."

I first applied the medicine, and carefully put the Band-Aid on.

"Alright, you're all set!" I said.

"Thank you for helping me." Hiroomi said.

"No need, you did save me from dying after all."

Hiroomi smiled, glad that you are happy too.

"Also, thank you for the scarf. It's lovely."

You slightly blushed at him calling it lovely. You're delighted that he loves it.

"Well.. My brother will be home soon, and I don't want to worry him with a stranger in the house. So I think it's best for you to get going." I said

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" Hiroomi said happily, leaving the house.

You smiled warmly, happy he's better.

"Time to get studying," you thought out loud to yourself.

i as