Raven

Adrik led me out of the infirmary, with Red trailing behind us.

On the way back to his bed chambers, he told me that he would send for someone to get me proper-fitting clothes. And as content, as I was being swallowed up by my mate's large shirts, I was excited at the thought of being able to change into something flattering. I missed all my beautiful dresses back home.

Shortly after getting back to Adrik's bedroom, he had one of his maids bring me a few choices of items to wear. After she left the room, I walked over to Adrik's bed where they were placed. Adrik sat down in his desk chair. I could feel his eyes trained on my every move.

The garments were neatly folded in a box. It was as if I was opening a gift. I felt giddy to have some new options. I quickly opened the box and held the first dress up, eager to see what the women of the demon realm wore.

The dress was long. It was black with a mesh material that wrapped around the middle so that the torso of the wearer would be exposed.

It wasn't exactly my style. I carefully placed it down next to the box and picked up the second dress. It was floor-length and dark green with thick chains for shoulder straps. I frowned slightly, placing it on top of the other discarded dress.

I went through a few more dresses, not finding a single one that suited my usual style. My eyebrows scrunched together. I didn't want to seem ungrateful. I just had to pick a dress. I carefully picked up the last one. It was a long, dark red dress with a plunging 'v' neckline and a deep slit up the right side of the dress. I held it up for a while, looking it over and deciding it was the better of the few.

"Everything all right princess?" Adrik questioned from his spot at the desk.

I blushed, willing my words to sound genuine. I could feel his eyes on me, though my back was still turned so that he couldn't see my expression.

"Y-yes, the dresses are l-lovely. I just couldn't decide which one I l-liked the most." I cringed at my stuttering lies.

I heard him get up from the chair, his slow steps approaching me from behind. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I felt his large hand grasp my upper arm delicately. He was careful not to handle my shoulder area where my injury was. His other hand lifted the red dress out of my own grasp and held it up.

"Do you need some help putting this on, princess?" I felt his lips ghost the shell of my ear. His front was pressed up against my back.

His suggestive words and the thought of him undressing me made wetness leak from my lower region.

"Turn around," he commanded.

I obeyed. His eyes were dark and alluring. He looking down scanned my features before skillfully lifting the oversized shirt over my head and tossing it on the floor. My long hair tickled my bare back. As if he had a change in plans, Adrik forgot about the red dress altogether and lifted my legs to wrap around him. I hooked my arms around his neck as he lifted me into the air. He crawled onto the bed with me still wrapped around him.

Adrik lay me on the soft sheets and lazily kicked the pile of dresses onto the floor. I giggled at the motion. He cracked a small smile upon seeing my reaction. His muscular arms caged me below him as he leaned in. His plump lips grazed my neck and made shivers run down my spine. A wave of pleasure washed over me as he paused to lick and kiss the sweet spot where my collar bone dipped. I moaned softly and blushed when I remembered his words from before: "Don't cover your moans princess, it's how I know you're enjoying my torture."

His torture made me feel like I was in heaven.

I wanted to touch him back. My hands slipped under his shirt, craving the feel of his skin on mine. I traced his defined abs with my fingertips. Daring to go lower, I slipped a finger under the waistband of his pants. Sliding it from one side to the other, I could feel the contours of his 'v' line. Adrik's breathing seemed to quicken at my actions, softly panting into the crook of my neck. The corners of my mouth lifted into a smile. I was happy that I was doing something that affected him this way.

There was a soft knocking at the door. Adrik ignored it and continued to assault my neck with his sweet kisses.

The knocking sounded again, louder this time. Adrik ignored it again and captured my lips in his own. The kiss was passionate and intentional. His lips gracefully danced with my own as his hand started to explore the valley of my breasts.

The knocking turned into a couple of harsh bangs' on the door.

"Go. The fuck. Away," Adrik growled out threateningly, snapping his head towards the door.

The sheer authority that oozed from his voice made me shiver. I'm not sure how the person on the other side of the door could continue to challenge him after that display, but to my surprise, they pounded on the door again. Adrik's dark hands turned hot against my skin as if his temperature went up several degrees in a matter of seconds.

Adrik got off the bed and I flinched as his burning hands left my skin. He stalked slowly towards the door, clenching his fists. I pulled the silk sheets up to cover myself. If I was on the other side of that door, I would start running for my life.

Adrik abruptly swung the door open.

Standing on the other side, was the same fiery-haired woman that I had bumped into earlier. She seemed unfazed by Adrik's deadly temper. She scowled looking into the room at me, but then seemed to smile a second later as if she was happy she interrupted something. I knit my brows together. Who was this woman? Was she one of Adrik's friends?

"Adrik, sweetheart, could I have a word with you?"

Sweetheart?

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
Author's Note:
I'm late, I'm sorry, pls don't be mad lol:/