Chapter 1

⋅

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

Love had packed all of her bikini's and summer clothes in her suitcase, which bled into a combination of pink, yellow and green, her favorite colors but mostly pink.

Conrad and his family are meant to arrive in some minutes and from here to Cousins beach in which she hopes for the best summer besides the love of her life.

Her phone ding with a message and she smiled when she saw it was from her best friend Nicole, which coincidentally was also going to be in Cousins beach this summer as a debutant.

Nikky: I can't wait to see you again!
Nikky: We are going to have so much fun, going to parties, meeting boys, etc.

Love: you do remember I have a
boyfriend?

Nikky: Life is short Love, live it, even if you have a boyfriend
Nikky: besides I'm sure he won't even let you out of his sight anyways ;)

She rolled her eyes with a smile and send her a quick goodbye text when her mother called her and advised her that Conrad had arrived.

With a grunt she pulled her suitcase with her. Reaching the top of the stairs she saw her brother eating cereal near the entrance door.

"Hey, jackass!" She greeted her brother with waving her arm which quickly turned into only her middle finger.

"Very funny, love" he rolled his eyes "Aren't you supposed to be all sweet and lovey like your name?"

"Aren't you suppose to be a gentleman and help me carry my bags?" She questioned her hands in her hips. He groaned and quickly left his cereal on the entrance to pick up her suitcase.

She walked outside to see Conrad leaning on the door of his red jeep. He smiled when he saw her and she walked towards him with a mischievous smile.

"Are you here for my date at 11:30, Mr. Fisher?" she questioned wrapping her arms around his neck, his hands finding her waist.

"I think I am, Ms. Flores" he kissed her slowly trying to memorize the flavor of her lips until a gagging sound interrupted them.

Alex was pretending to throw up behind them and she groaned in embarrassment dropping her head into Conrad's chest.

"Can you please don't do that in front of me? I would really appreciate it" he put her suitcase in the back of the jeep which was already opened. "Take care of her will you, god only knows what she would do unsupervised"

"You are so annoying" she muttered as she watched him leave. Her mother come out of the house as her brother entered.

Love walked to her mother and hugged her, she looked around to see if her father will also come and say goodbye.