Chapter 13

⋅

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

Love walked to Conrad with a t-shirt the same as hers, pink at the borders with a 'team Love' on the middle.

"Hey there, handsome" she greeted from behind him and he jumped at the sudden voice. "Wow, you okay?"

"Y-yeah" he exhaled sharply. He looked down at the t-shirt in her hands "it's that for me?"

"Yep" she passed it to him, he took of his short and put the pink t-shirt on, he chuckled at the color choice "of course you were going to chose pink"

"You of all people know, it's my favorite color" she grabbed his hand to pull him with her to where everyone was "Have you put on sunscreen yet? Conrad?"

He seemed to be lost in thought while looking at her, she passed a hand in front of his face to get him out of the daze she was in.

"What?"

"I asked you, if you already put on sunscreen?" She shook her free hand to show a bottle of sunscreen.

"Um, yeah"

"Good, are you sure you are okay? You seemed very distracted" she frowned worriedly.

"Im okay, I just- I had another panic attack in the morning" he explained.

"Really? Im so sorry, you should have called me Con, I would have been there in no time" she put the sunscreen back on her bag and took both of his hands in hers.

"I didn't want to bother you besides Cleveland helped me" he shrugged.

"Still you should have told me, I care about you, you know" Love said with a big smile.

"I care about you too" he said feeling those tingles of guilt on his fingers extend all the way to his shoulders.

"Come on, we have to stretch out, don't want you pulling any muscles"

"I should be telling you that" he taunted knowing she hated exercising.  And every time he asked if she wanted to exercise with him she said something along the lines of 'I'll rather watch you'.

"Conrad Fisher what is that supposed to mean?" Love gasped playfully crossing her arms in her chest.

"That I don't even think you know how to strech"

"Mhm, that's what I have you for, and this time there is a big shiny trophy on the line and I want it, so today I'm pretending to love volleyball."

He laughed and wondered if he had make the wrong choice.

As they were walking to the debs and their partners places, Taylor passed besides them.

"Hey!" Taylor said smiling at Love and glaring at Conrad "I'm so sorry again from hitting you in the pool"