Chapter 18

⋅

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

A giggle broke through the silence as she felt a body behind her.

"What are you doing?" Love said as she felt his arms encircle her waist from behind.

"Admiring my beautiful girlfriend" he kissed her shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Watching the sea, it is pretty peaceful" she said standing at the shore, the coming waves only nipping at her toes.

"Oh, look at the two love birds" someone yelled from far away, both of them turned towards the voice to find Jeremiah and Steven walking towards them, behind them a reluctant Belly.

"Hey, guys" she smiled at the boys but her stomach did a weird tug when she saw Belly.

"You both are so cute" Belly smiled at them and the tug got stronger making her frown. There was something wrong.

"Yeah" Love smiled warily. "We hope we can come back next summer"

"Next summer?" Steven smiled mockingly, so unlike him.

"There is no next summer, Love" Conrad whispered behind her still holding her.

A chill ran down her spine and she woke up.

She stared at the moldy ceiling of her dorm room. Her safe room while away from the prison of her house.

Love was deeply ashamed that she kept dreaming about him. Why did her mind like to your tire her like that?

Groaning she sat on the bed and then hissed at the bruise that was forming on her leg. Her eyes were droopy with sleep as she reached for her pills from the nightstand.

Strictly only for anxiety episodes and...depression episodes. She sometimes also uses them to calm the shaking of her hands, sometimes when her stomach felt weird, sometimes when she had a headache, but only sometimes.

"Hey..." she shook the body of the strange man on her bed. "Can you like...get out, i have class"

The man that seemed a couple years older than her woke up, but she didn't give him any attention as she started getting ready for her class.

"So, can I get your phone number?" The nameless man asked her as he finally stood out of her dorm.

"No" she smiled at him and slammed the door on his face.

After last summer, Love's personality divided in two, one of them was a depressive, vegetative state where she couldn't even get out of bed and the other was the sex, party and drugs.

Not that she was proud of either of them.

Her only comfort is that she didn't have to see that lying, cheating bastard anymore or again after the funeral.