You/Ningguang - Another

Rumors of someone with a unique vision intrigued Ningguang

Rumors of someone with a unique vision intrigued Ningguang. She was curious to see what it was like in person so she had someone track them down to meet with her. Everyone wondered why Lady Ningguang wanted to know about the stranger but no one questioned her.

X

"Wait!" You turn around to find no one behind you. When you look up, you find the person who called for you. You watch them make their way down to you. "I apologize for the sudden appearance. My name is Ganyu and I'm serving as Lady Ningguang's special emissary. I have a letter from Lady Ningguang. She formally invites you to her palace in the sky."

You raise your brow at her, trying to figure out why you had been tracked down to be invited to the palace of the Tianquan. You hadn't done anything wrong to grab her attention.

"Me? Why me? Am I in trouble?"

Ganyu laughs before shaking her head.

"Lady Ningguang simple wishes to meet you. It's not been confirmed but I believe she's interested in learning about your vision. I do not wish to hurry you but it is wise to not make her wait."

Before you could ask her how to get to the floating palace, she takes off.

X

After asking around, you eventually meet someone that lets you know how to make your way up. It's not long before you arrive at the doors of the palace. Inside, you're amazed by how big and expensive it looked.

"Impressive isn't it?"

You turned around to finally be face to face to the Tianquan.

"Lady Ningguang, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, traveler. Thank you for coming to pay me a visit so quick. Please. Follow me to my office." You refrained from telling her about why you had come to visit so quickly. The two of you make your way to her office where she ends up closing the door behind her. She takes a seat at her desk and offers you to take a seat. "I apologize for being so secretive but the less people know about you, the better. I was told about your unique vision. I was hoping you could tell me more about it."

You didn't need to tell her the truth but she was an intimidating woman to say no to.

"It's not exactly a vision." You start off. "It's more of a breathing technique. Where I'm from, we learned it to fight demons. Coming into this world, I learned that my sword can still deal a lot of damage against the monsters that roam these lands."

"So you're not of this world?"

You shake your head and pull out your sword to place on her desk.

"No. Like I said. I'm from a world where we deal with demons instead of monsters. This..." You point to writing on your sword. "Says 'destroyer of demons'. Before I was transported here, I almost reached the rank of Hashira which is the highest rank in the corps."