You/Ei - Fire

It was surprising for the Electric and Pyro Archon to meet

It was surprising for the Electric and Pyro Archon to meet. There was no reason for the God of War and the God of Eternity to meet. The only ones who were privy to the reasons for the meeting was both of your familiars.

"Do you think they'll eventually tell their people of what's going on?"

Miko asks your best friend.

"I'm sure they'll come to realize it when they get married"

Miko covers her mouth as she quietly laughs.

"Marriage? Please. The two of them have barely gone on a date. Lets see if Ei doesn't ruin it."

"You really like to poke fun of Ei, don't you?"

"I'm sure you like to poke fun of (y/n)? Am I right?"

"I wouldn't say you're wrong, Miko. How did they meet again?"

"The traveler."

Miko didn't have to explain any further. Everyone was more than aware that the traveler was the reason that things were changing.

X

Ei was nervous about this. She was regretting letting Miko talk into accepting your proposal for dinner. 'It's only dinner, Ei,' Miko told her. It didn't feel like it was dinner. It felt like she was getting proposed. There were celebrations for the dinner. Miko had sent for a dress to be made for the occasion. The table was filled with more food than two people could eat.

"You know...."

Ei nearly lets out a scream when you suddenly appear by her side. She felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment over the tiny jump she made in surprise.

"Your excellency! I did not notice your arrival. I apologize."

You give her a smile as you shake your head and then motion for her to take a seat.

"Please. No apologies and none of that excellency stuff. I wish to be friends. Please, call me (y/n)."

"Then call me Ei."

"Ei, what a lovely name. I hope this is not too much. We can always do something smaller." Even though you had asked her if it was okay, Ei felt like she was compelled to say that it was okay. You had gone through the trouble of hosting and doing everything so it would be rude...."Lets skip all this. I know a perfect place we could out to eat."

You take her hand to help her stand and lead her out of the estate.

X

Ei felt far more at ease in the restaurant. There were a couple of more patrons but none of them had paid any attention to either of you.

"Thank you for this. I enjoyed our dinner."

"I'm glad! I hope we can do this again sometime soon, Ei. Maybe something much more discreet and less official?"

She nods with a smile.

"I'd like that."

X

Miko and your best friend gave each other knowing smiles when your hug with Ei lasted more than it should. It seems like the dinner was a success.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

All characters are 18+

Jean - Break

Keqing - Understanding

Jean - Back

Amber - Suspicion

Lisa - Due

Kujou Sara - Placeholder

Yanfei - Injuries

-----------    

Thank you!