You/Diona - Music

AN: Decided to just do fluff. Couldn't think of anything to do with angst.

You nearly fall out of bed when the door to your room is slammed open

You nearly fall out of bed when the door to your room is slammed open. With your fast reflexes, you quickly grab your blade and hide behind your bed as someone walks in.

"Diona? What are you doing here?"

Diona holds up her hand as she struggles to catch her breath. You hurry to her side, holding out your cup of water for her to drink. As soon as she's able to catch her breath, she drinks the entire contents of it.

"I need you to play for the tavern."

"What?! No way!"

You've never played in front of an audience. Diona was the only one who was even aware of your love for singing.

"Please! We have no entertainment in the tavern and today is supposed to be busy. We need to keep people entertained or else they won't spend any money."

She clasped her hands together and gave you her puppy dog eyes in an attempt to convince you. It took only a second of looking at her to get you to agree.

With a sigh, you nod your head. She pulls you in for a tight hug and then a kiss.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! If at any moment, you get uncomfortable, you can leave. You can even wear a mask or something to hide yourself."

You make your way to grab your instrument and a random mask that you had used for a party.

"Already ahead of you."

X

You gulped loudly when you felt everyone's eyes on you. The tavern wasn't even crowded as usual and you were still afraid. You looked over to Diona who was looking concerned. Everyone was waiting and you knew you couldn't make them wait any longer.

Keeping your eyes focused on Diona, you began singing the song you would play for her. She immediately smiled when she realized just what you were planning what to sing.

X

You ended up playing for the rest of the night. Most of the songs were requests but you always managed to play songs just for Diona. They were slower than the songs that were requested but no one complained. It was obvious to everyone as to why you were even singing it. You weren't discreet in your staring and it was quite clear that you were the one under the mask. Considering you had taken the time to hide your identity, they never mentioned your name. You ended up learning the nickname 'lover' and it stuck.

You continued to play at the tavern for most of the nights. Without a fail, you always played Diona's song at the beginning.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

All characters are 18+

Raiden Shogun - Fire

Jean - Break

Keqing - Understanding

Jean - Back

Amber - Suspicion

Lisa - Due

Kujou Sara - Placeholder

Yanfei - Injuries

-----------    

Thank you!