You/Jean - Back

You were regretting ever agreeing to help out Lisa in her errands

You were regretting ever agreeing to help out Lisa in her errands. As she continued talking to one of the knights, you were struggling to carry the heavy over-due books the two of you had obtained.

"Uh, Lisa?"

"...Please let her know. Thank you." The knight excuses himself and Lisa finally turns to face you. "I'm sorry, Cutie. I just had to talk to him real quick. Let hurry to the library. You can carry them for a little right, I know you're strong."

You were close to passing out from the heavy load but you'll rather die than look like a weakling in front of Lisa or the others.

"Y..yeah. I can carry them."

"Excellent! Lets go!"

X

Jean couldn't believe the audacity of Lisa. The Librarian knew that she was busy at this time and still asked...no, demanded for her to meet her at the library. She hoped it was important or else she would have to have another meeting with Lisa about what is important.

"Lisa?"

"Up here, Jean."

Following Lisa's voice, Jean makes her way to Lisa's office where the two of you were currently putting away books. More like Lisa was telling you what to do and you were just following her orders.

"Here?"

"Yes! Good girl! Those two books go there."

While you're distracted with making room for the books, Lisa and Jean quietly talk.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about? You're clearly busy."

"It's been weeks since you told me that you were going to ask her out. Why haven't you asked her out."

Jean could feel her cheeks heat up at Lisa's question. She looks up to make sure you were still distracted before answering.

"I told you that I was going to ask her out soon."

"Well soon has already passed. If you don't ask her out, I will. I can see why you're attracted to her." Lisa would genuinely be terrified if she wasn't friends with the Acting Grand Master with the way Jean was looking at her. It looked like she wanted to chop her head off. "Relax, darling. I'm only kiddi...."

The two of them are suddenly pulled away from their conversation when they hear a pained noise coming from you. Turning around, the find you on the floor with several books all around you. They both hurry to your aid but you push them away.

"I'm fine. It was just a slip. I forgot that I signed up for extra duty. I should be going. If you'll excuse me." You lightly bow before Jean and then Lisa. "Acting Grand Master. Ms. Lisa."

"Wait...."

Jean tried to follow after you but was stopped by Lisa.

"Let her cool off and help me with these books. Something clearly bothered her and I have a feeling what it might be."

"You're really annoying, Lisa."

"Darling, you should be thanking me. The two of you are completely clueless."

X

Your leg was hurting as you stood by the entrance of the city but you didn't move a muscle. If you were going to go home, you were going to just cry about what you saw. You should've known that Lisa and Jean were together. Everyone had told you and you didn't want to believe it. You felt like an idiot for thinking you would have a chance with Jean.

"I seem to recall to report any injuries to me."

"Jean!" You nearly fall from the pain as you accidentally leaned on the leg that was hurting you. Jean catches you and lets you lean against her. "I mean, Acting Grand Master! What are you doing here?"

"You looked like you were limping when you left the library so I had to track you down. Lets go. We're going to the infirmary."

"Seriously. I'm fine. It's no big de...."

You shut your mouth as she glared at you.

X

After she ices your leg, she takes a seat beside you.

"So mind telling me what happened?"

"I just slipped from the ladder."

"You've never been particularly clumsy. You have better balance than even myself."

Knowing you couldn't lie to her, you just decided to be upfront.

"Are you with Ms. Lisa?"

"Wh..what? Where did you get that ridiculous idea from? The witch gets on my nerves more times than I can count." You started to stutter through an answer and eventually Jean cuts you off. "Lisa and I are not dating. I actually like you, (y/n). I've been wanting to ask you out on a date for a while but never worked the courage to do so."

"Wait really? You really like me?"

Jean smiles as she nods.

"I do. What Lisa and I were talking about in the library was about you. She was pushing me to ask you out."

"Oh. I suppose I need to be her helper more often as a thank you then."

The two of you groaned loudly at the thought of doing more favors for Lisa.

"She's going to be insufferable."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

All characters are 18+

Amber - Suspicion

Lisa - Due

Kujou Sara - Placeholder

Yanfei - Injuries

Hu Tao - ??

-----------    

Thank you!