You/Amber - Suspicion

Although Lumine had introduced you to Amber as her friend, the girl was suspicious of you

Although Lumine had introduced you to Amber as her friend, the girl was suspicious of you. How was it that you suddenly showed up when the Fatui's attacks were growing increasingly. She trusted Lumine and Paimon to distinguish friends from enemies but Amber felt like they had misjudged you.

Wanting to get to the bottom of things, Amber decided to trail you. As a Knight of Favonius, it was her duty to keep the city and its citizens safe. Until she knew that you weren't a threat, she would consider you the enemy.

X

Eula crossed her arms as she realized that Amber wasn't even listening to anything that she had been saying.

"Hmph! Ignoring my words? This will not go unnoticed Amber!"

Amber finally looks over to Eula, looking guilty as ever.

"I'm sorry, Eula. It's just that girl. I don't trust her and yet everyone decided to let their guard down around her. It's like they don't care that she suddenly showed up when the Fatui decided to be bolder."

Eula looks over to the table where you were laughing with several of the knights.

"Didn't Lumine introduce her to you? I believe I heard Lumine call her friend."

"W..well it doesn't matter! Sure, the traveler has been a good judge a character so far but I believe they failed this time. Just look at her! She even looks suspicious."

"Oh yes! Her and her fancy suit looks suspicious."

"Just mark my words, Eula. (y/n) definitely works with the Fatui. We need to keep an eye on her."

"If she is working for the Fatui, we will have our revenge for fooling our friend and us! Such transgression can't be forgiven."

"I'm glad you're finally coming around."

X

You knew Amber was trailing you since the beginning. You had the most boring and soul-crushing tasks just to annoy her but that didn't work out. It seems like she was intent on finding something out. You just weren't sure why she was following you around. You kept quiet about what she was doing to the others just to see what she was up but it seems like she's only trailing you.

You were getting bored and decided to approach her head on. Before you could actually talk to her, you decided to have some fun.

Knowing she was following you around, you made your way to an alley with a dead-end. Just before turning the corner to the alley, you hid behind several boxes and watched her run past you.

"Dammit! Where did she go?"

"You're looking for me?"

You have to hold back from laughing when you see the shock in her eyes. She clearly hadn't expected for your sudden appearance. Approaching her, Amber begins to walk away from you.

"Step back."

You pout when she continues walking backwards.

"But you were looking for me and now I'm here."

"I'm warning you!"

Pulling out her bow, she points it directly at your shoulder. You're not afraid if she shots her arrow. You still had enough distance between the two of you so you could use your vision to block it.

"What did you want to discuss, Amber?"

Pulling back the arrow, she stands her ground so she could shoot clearly to only harm you.

"Stop walking!"

"But Amber, you wanted to talk."

Just before Amber could shoot, Jean shows up.

"What is going on here?!"

You let out a loud groan when you hear her voice from behind. Turning around, you spot the frustration in her face. Someone totally snitched about what was going on.

"Acting Grand Master! I was going to arrest her! I've had my suspicions of her working with the Fatui and they'll all been confirmed.

You let out a fake gasp at her accusations. 99% of it was fake. The 1% was real shock of finding out that she thought you were working for the Fatui. You couldn't figure out how she managed to come to that conclusion.

"You thought I worked with the Fatui?! That's low!"

"That's enough from the two of you!" Jeans yells to the two of you. With her yells, the two of you quiet down. Not from her actually telling you to be quiet but because it was shocking that she had lost her cool. Jean was known for keeping calm during stressful situations. "Amber, (y/n) is my sister. I would know if she was working with the Fatui. And (y/n), stop bothering my knights. I give you some freedom and then I'm suddenly getting reports of the two of you acting suspicious." She sighs loudly while shaking her head. "The two of you will be stopping whatever the two of you are doing this instant. I better not get any more reports of more chaos, got it?"

"Yes Jean."

"Yes Acting Grand Master."

X

Things had settled down after Jean's outburst. Amber minded her own business and you tried to mind your own. You couldn't help but tease Amber about what had happened.

"Will you shut it!"

"Admit it! It was a little funny! You really thought that I was working with the Fatui. You know, me, the sister of the Acting Grand Master."

"Yeah. Well it's not like you're a carbon copy of her. You're the complete opposite. You're annoying."

"But you love me! I know you like when I tease you. I make you laugh."

"I think today is opposite day because you do none of those things."

"Ha ha ha. You're so funny. You know...." You pull out your sword and hold up the point to her. "I never got you back for pointing at me with your arrow. You almost shot me!"

"Well you deserved it for being a big meanie."

"A big meanie?" You couldn't stop laughing. Rosaria was right about the knights, they are all uptight. "Seriously!"

"Ugh!" Pushing your sword aside, Amber jumps you. The two of you fight each other with yours fists. The fight is evenly matched until you get the upper hand and quickly pin her down on the ground. You held her hands over her head and straddled her waist so she couldn't go anywhere. "Get off of me!"

It was obvious that she didn't want you to get off of her. She wanted something else.

"...I could" You whisper quietly as you lean in. "or I could kiss you."

You leaned in close enough so that your lips were almost touching. You wanted to make sure that you hadn't read the situation wrong.

"Kiss me."

Apparently the tension between the two of you was just sexual.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

All characters are 18+

Kujou Sara - Placeholder

Hu Tao - ??

Kamisato Ayaka - Numbers

-----------    

Thank you!