Chapter one

(Hi first of before you read anything imma try and make this story update on a steady basis as well as provide quality Pinterest anime memes and I'm not the biggest Genshin player out there but it's fine but I am a simp for them but anyways please enjoy and I'm going to try and add a random photo for every chapter)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Y/N POV

As I heard my alarm off I was out of bed getting ready for the day. I was currently living with Diluc at the moment just until I could find my own place. I just didn't have the money and Diluc was giving me a job and the money so hey why not.

I was already down the stairs before Diluc got up. And a few moments later the red head was on his way down.

"Well I see you are up bright and early" Diluc spoke up as I was throwing my h/l h/c up into a bun

"Well i mean why not!" I smiled at the red head as we both left the house on our way to work. Diluc seemed a lot better a few months ago after his brother left. Which is something I never understood, but I never questioned it because seeing Diluc happy was honestly the best. But I never did get to meet this brother of his, but he always said that was a good thing.

Our shift at the tavern of course always slow it was always slow on a Sunday. The only person who came in on a Sunday was Venti. But other than that there wasn't many others.

Diluc went a head and sent me home while he finished off the rest of the shift. I wasn't going to deny it at all I will definitely leave. I just wanna kick back and nap.

As I was walking home I stumbled across a road I've never seen before. There were no house for what looked like miles.

"But I swear this was the exact road me and Diluc took this morning" I said out loud to myself. I mentally and physically prepared. But nothing happened. I just kept walking down the road till I saw the start of a gate. I followed it until I reached the gates opening. It was big. I looked in front of me to see a dark mansion right in front of me before I heard Dilucs voice

"Y/N get away from that gate" was all I heard from Diluc

I looked over at him confused then backed away and met him on the road again. He hurried me back to our house then he lost it.

"You know you are supposed to come straight here after work right" Diluc scolded me

"Well I was trying but I took the wrong road plus what even was that place" I snapped back

"I don't know" Diluc lied "it just looked dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt while I'm around" he sighed sitting down then looking up at me "just don't go near that place who knows what's even in there"

"Alright I won't go anywhere near that place" I said going straight up towards my room.

Ughhhhh. He is way to secretive. I walked over and grabbed one of my books and sat down to read for a while.

(Time skip brought to you by: ✨ Writers Block ✨)

It was probably a few hours later. Apparently i fell asleep. I walked down to the living room to see a note and it read: 'sorry I'll be back i had to head back to the tavern for a little while. See you when I get home' . Well then. I sat down on the couch as I thought about earlier. The mansion I saw earlier. Maybe now is my chance to explore since Diluc is at work.

-Time skip to the Mansion-

I walked up to the open gates. This was probably not my best choice I've ever made but I wanted to know why Diluc didn't want me near the place. I walked up to the door.

I was about to knock when the door opened by itself. I was thinking about leaving the but I wanted answers. I walked in and shut the door behind me as I heard footsteps.

I went to hide because I didn't feel like getting in trouble today.

"I know you are here" I heard a males voice. I just kept silent.

I footsteps walk back upstairs and i thought i was safe but I obviously was wrong. When i left my hiding spot that's when I saw him

"There you are" the blue haired man said as I was planning my escape plan. He walked close to me and that's when I pushed him away and dashed straight towards the door, but he cought up to me. And pinned me to the wall. "Gotcha" He whispered in my ear. I shivered and struggled against him trying to get loose from his arms.

"Let me go" I said still struggling to get loose.

"I'm afraid I can't do that" He said looking into my eyes "you may leak information about this place and we cant have that now can we"

"What are you talking about 'leak information about this place I just wondered in" I looked away for a spilt moment before he let my arms go and his hand reached towards my neck.

He pushed me up against the wall by my neck and his leg between my legs. "You seriously don't know anything"  I nodded "don't believe it" he said tightening his grip around my neck.

"L-let me g-go" I said trying to get his hands off of my neck. "I s-sw-swear I-I do-dont kn-know anything" I choked out

He let go and I dropped down to the floor trying to catch my breath. "Tell me why you are here then"

I looked up into his eye "I was walking back home from my shift at work and took a wrong turn and ended up looking at this place" I said before continuing "My friend told me not to come near this place but I was curious and he wasn't home so I decided to figure out why"

"Well then tell me your friends name" The male said getting down at my level on the ground.

"Diluc,"  I answered and he started laughing

"I understand if you looking for answers I can give you them" He said "I'm his brother Kaeya"

Is that really why he didn't want me to come here because of his brother. "Your really Dilucs brother?" He nodded "Why does he not want me here?"

"Probably cause I'm apparently dangerous in his eyes that's why I left" Kaeya said looking at me helping me up

"What do you mean dangerous?" I asked him

"Wait he hasn't told you what we are" He looked shocked. I shook my head no "How do I explain this... Here I'll just show you"

He smirked leaning towards my neck. Before anything could happen the door suddenly was kicked open.

----

Is this a new story that isn't my hero academia. Yes yes it is. I was bored and had nothing to do. And I'm also dealing with writers block. I also decided to leave you guys with a cliff hanger because I'm evil. Anyways if you want the next chapter to come out then get this part to at least ten likes. So until next time I'm out and back to writer's block.