Chapter three

Y/N POV

I laid there for a few minutes before I felt a burning sensation in my neck. Kaeya just left me on the floor after what he. He could have at least put me on the bed. I sat up and walked to the bathroom to look at the bite marks. They were still bleeding. I ripped off part of my shirt to use as a bandage.

It was a mistake coming here. Since Kaeya was gone that means I could get out of here. I ran all the way out of the house to Dilucs house.

I opened the door with what little strength I had left. I saw Diluc standing up from the couch. I smiled as I fell to the ground and passed out.

Dilucs POV

I heard the door open from me I looked back and saw y/n. She didn't look too good. As she was falling I ran to catch her before she hit her head. I examined her neck. She had a cloth over something. I took it off to see new marks.

She was bleeding and bad I ran and got a first aid kit and ran back to her. The bleeding wasn't stopping. I didn't know what to do because if I wrap it its just gonna bleed through.

Then I thought of a way but I wasn't going to like this, but if I didn't she was going to die. I bit my finger to make it bleed. I lightly ran my finger over the makes as they closed up. I wrapped it up after cleaning it.

A few hours after I put her on the couch she woke up

"Stop don't" y/n said moving around then sitting up. She looked confused.

"Hey" I smiled as she hugged me crying

Y/N POV

I woke up sitting up. I was confused I forgot that I left Kaeya but I couldn't stay there with him. I looked over at Diluc.

"Hey" Diluc said smiled. I immediately hugged him

"I'm sorry" I kept repeating over and over again

"Y/n its fine at least your safe here with me" he said

Then I remembered what Kaeya did earlier. I ran to the bathroom to check my neck. I pulled the bandage off looking for the bite mark but it wasn't there

"What the heck," I said still looking

Diluc walked in "I healed it, it's gone" He placed his hand on my shoulder "you were still bleeding when you came in so I used my blood to help heal it up, you have lost too much blood. I didn't want to lose you"

I turned around and hugged him again. "Please don't leave without me please" i said as I started crying into his shirt.

"I won't I promise" Diluc promised and I smiled

"I should have never left the house" I admitted

"It's fine you were just curious so don't worry, okay" I nodded as I kept holding onto his shirt.

Kaeyas POV

I finally got back to the mansion. I had to get bandages for y/n. I walked up the stairs calling her name but I didn't get a response.

I walked up to the room I left her in. When I opened the door she was missing. Jeez that woman why did she run.

Y/N POV

I stayed with Diluc for the next few days. I was honestly scared and I didn't want to be anywhere near Kaeya.

I started feeling a bit safer since I had made my way back to Diluc. I was walking on the side walk not paying attention to the people around me.

As I was walking, I looked over into an ally way. I thought I someone so I look down the alley. But when I deeper I didn't see anyone. I quickly back to Dilucs place.