Chapter four

I'm mean for leaving you guys on cliffhangers but it is fun 😇

Dilucs POV

I thanked Mona and Lisa for helping me get y/n out. We got back to my place and I sat her down on my couch. She looked horrible their was many different scars on her body. Most of all the bite marks were on her thighs and legs.

I felt extremely upset. I was getting tired of the way Kaeya was acting. He should have never met y/n

I looked down and smiled. I kissed her lightly on her forehead not trying to wake her up.

She moved a little. I could still see that she was still in pain from what happened to.

It hurt me to know If I have gotten to her before all this happened she still would be awake.

"Hmm" I heard coming from y/n

"Y/n" I said looking at y/n

She was of still unresponsive. I sighed as I laid against the back of the couch while y/n's head was in my lap.

I really wanted her to wake up. I wanted to know if she was alright. I couldn't do anything for her in her state.

I sat back up as I heard y/n say something

"Please, please," she almost sounded like she was pleading "please stop"

That's when she sat up and looked around confused.

Y/N POV

I could feel something against me, but I couldn't tell if it was a person or if it was a thing. The one thing was that my eyes wouldn't open. As much as I tried they wouldn't open.

I felt the person or thing move and my eyes opened as I sat up. I looked around me. Where was I?

I turned around to see Diluc and my eyes were watering "Diluc?" I said putting his face between my hands "is it really you?"

"Yes it's me" Diluc smiled as I threw my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug

"I-i thought I w-would n-n-never see y-you a-again" I was full on crying as I was hugging him

"Shh... Don't worry you're safe here with me" Diluc said moving his arms around my waist. I didn't care at this point I only cared about the fact I was with Diluc and alive and not with Kaeya

"Please don't leave me" I cried into his shirt

"I'm not going to leave you" Diluc said prying me off of him "are you hungry I know Kaeya wasn't feeding you correctly from what I hear"

I nodded. I mean I never did get proper food. I didn't even want to remember anything he made me eat or drink. "Yeah... Some days he wouldn't feed me while others he would just give me bread and only have me..."

"You don't have to say it okay" Diluc looked at me from the kitchen "I don't want you to remember things that you don't like"

"Thanks, I didn't want to see him again" I said sitting back against the couch. I felt a little sharp pain on my side. I looked down at my side to see scabbed up marks up and down my side. I quickly pulled up my shorts to see the same thing that was on my side.

I started shaking as Diluc sat down next to me to calm me down. He sat some cut up apples and water on the table in front of us. "You're okay calm down" he pulled me closer to him rubbing my arm with his hand. I leaned over and laid my head on his chest

I looked at the food in front of us. When I saw the water I immediately grabbed it drinking the whole glass.

"You were thirsty" Diluc said laughing a little

"Yeah I haven't had water in forever" I said sitting the glass down in front of us

"Can I ask you something?" Diluc spoke up

"Yeah go ahead"

"Well do you know what bonding or bond is" he asked

"Yeah, but I don't know much, Kaeya said something about it" I thought "why do you ask"

Diluc laughed nervously "Well I wanted to tell you this before someone else did" I looked at him confused as fuck "well the thing is that I had to... Well... make a bond between us in order to save you"

"So I'm bonded to you? So what does that really mean because no one has explained anything to me" I looked at him

"Well a bond of course as common sense is between two people, normally it's between two people who like each other..." Diluc nervously laughed before continuing "and in the bond the two are kinda like connected so one feels what the other is feeling or if one of them is dying then the other does as well, it's hard to explain"

I was shocked at what he was saying. I could have died that night. I have to make it up to Diluc for causing him all that trouble.

"I'm sorry I have caused you so much trouble" I said trying to stand up

Diluc stood up and helped me to not fall which is what I almost did like three times going to get more water. I must have drank three or four glasses of water but I honestly was thirsty.

We walked up to his room. I wasn't about to stay by myself in my room. Fuck that shit. I was scared that somehow he was going to come back and get me.

I sat down on Dilucs bed as he sat down next to me. I looked into his eyes. They looked like jewels. I put his face between my hands pulling his face towards mine.

I stared into Dilucs eyes before he spoke up "um... Y/N what's wrong?"

"Nothing your eyes are just so pretty that's all"

"Um thanks" He responded as I smiled

I let go of his face and sat back down "sorry I didn't mean for that to g-" I was cut off by Diluc pushing me down on the bed.

Diluc had his knee between my legs and his arms were on the bed on either side of my body

"Um... Diluc what a-" I was cut off again as Diluc pressed his lips against mine. I could feel my body heat up real quick.

He broke the kiss looking down at me. I knew I was probably blushing but I didn't care. He looked down towards my neck.

"Can I- um?" Diluc fumbled on his words.

I knew what he was asking so I nodded "Just don't take to much okay"

Diluc nodded as he leaned down towards my neck. Was I terrified? Yes. Why? Don't ask. I just knew that Diluc wouldn't hurt me

He slowly bit down on my neck, trying to make sure he didn't hurt me. It hurt but it wasn't bad. And it didn't hurt until Diluc bit down harder and I flinched

"Hm... Diluc" He quickly pulled away and sat up when he heard is name

"I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean for it to hurt" He responded as I sat up

"No it's fine I'm okay" I said looking at him.

"I just don't want to hurt you in anyway" He looked away for a moment before looking back at me "Because I-" he was cut off by a loud noise coming from downstairs. And we were both caught of guard and not expecting to see who walked through the door.