Chapter 7

__________

"Oh! I think I see Mitchy ahead!" You turn to Hinata and start to jog. She runs a little ahead of you and greets him as you wave. The two of them talk as you walk alongside them and put in your earphones, ahh, lover birds, you thought to yourself as you smiled.

"You've been smiling and sighing at us, did you fall for me finally-"

Hearing the sound of a smack, you flinch and see Hinata smiling at him with an irk mark holding her fist up, "don't throw around such jokes Takemitchi-kun." She smiled, grabbing onto your hand and walking ahead of Takemitchi, turning your head you whisper a sorry. 

"I was joking, don't leave me behind!" 

"Hm!" Hinata puffed her cheeks and closed her eyes holding your hand tighter, "let's go Y/n we will be late!"

"Hina we won't be late, we are actually really early-"

"I need to talk to you about something!" She slightly laughed after saying, "also what are you listening to?" 

Taking out one of your earphones connected to your flip phone that's in your skirt pocket, you move her hair slightly away from her face and place the earphone into her ear. "I'm not sure if you'll like it but it's a new song I can't stop listening to on repeat!" You smile even more, "I'm so ready to go and see them, I've been saving up for the concert- Hina!?" Turning to your side again you see a flushed Hinata with her face in her hands blushing like mad. "What happened!?"

"It's... it's nothing don't worry about it!" She looked to the side fanning her face using her hands, "it's pretty hot for a morning, haha!" 

Behind you two a sad Takemitchi was walking gloomily. Having his girlfriend and best friend be so close wasn't always the greatest.

_____

Having made it to school, you were paying attention to the teacher, taking notes, while being able to hear a sighing Takemitchi behind you. You laugh slightly thinking that his still sad about this morning.

But what was happening behind you was much more than that. He was thinking of how to not have Mikey and Kisaki meet, and how to avoid the murder and kidnapping of the two important people to him.

"What school you bastard's from!?"

"Get the hell out!"

Hearing that outside your classroom you look up there and stop taking your notes as the teacher looks concerned. Seeing Mikey's head peek out was startling as your eyes widened. 

"They in here~" he smiled towards you as he made his way to the front of the classroom with Draken leaning on the frame, "come and play with us!" 

"Mikey we are in the middle of class-" you started saying before he quickly made his way to your side and lifted you by your hand onto your feet. 

"Don't worry about it!" 

"Mikey, as Y/n said we are in the middle of class..." 

"So?" He moved behind you, before leaning across Takemitchi's table, "you don't have to come Takemitchy, you can join us another time!" He closed his eyes and smiled at him before whispering, "I'm still taking Y/n."

Takemitchi flinched, he was scared of Mikey, but to leave you alone with him... he won't let that past him! Feeling brave he looks up at Mikey to see his void eyes, and he only then noticed how scary Mikey really looked. 

"Takemitchi are you okay!?" You got worried after seeing how pale he turned, pushing Mikey slightly to make your way to Takemitchi you notice how he was shaking but had a smile on. Glaring you ask him, "Mikey... what did you tell him?"