Chapter 10

So I'll clear this up in case any of you get confused, and I didn't mention it before, the time Y/n spends in the future is the same as they spend in the past, but they aren't like Takemitchi. As we know when Takemitchi goes to the past, in the future everything still plays, meaning there are two Y/n's (future and past) and they don't travel, it's the viewpoint that changes. What happened in the recent chapters in the book focuses on future Y/n, while the past is still going.

I prefer having you guys think, but I feel like this is hard to understand or figure out without overthinking or not thinking enough so keep that in mind when reading. Also, I apologize for taking so long to update.

__________

It's been a few days already with your new captives. Yes, at first you thought of them as saviors but now they seemed to restrict you, even more than Kisaki. You felt happy being reunited with Izana, but he is extremely clingy. You'd try leaving somewhere for a minute, and he is already going with you, even when you go to the bathroom he waits outside because he starts to panic if you arent around him. Ran and Rindou would always try to talk to you even as you brushed them away, and Kakucho would stay by your side, unlike Izana he was quiet about it until something happened.

But the worst was when they would argue with each other. This was happening currently.

"Why do you always spend time with them! You promised we would all yet all you are doing is stealing time with them!" Rindo usually was quiet, however, whenever something concerning you he would get loud and pushy. 

"Firstly I didnt kill someone they held dear to themselves, and secondly they like me more!" Izana yells as his grip on you tightened.  

"Hah! Are we going down that route now? Fine I'll tell them the truth!"

Standing up from his sitting position he lets go off you getting up close to Rindou, "I dare you."

Rindo smirk widens as he opens his mouth before Ran speaks up, "dear little brother you should be careful." Walking up to Rindou he held his hair, "your hairs getting long Rin."

Looking down he mutters something you didnt hear, but Ran and Izana did, "they touched my hair lovingly, I cant cut it."

Izana grits his teeth as Ran stays still inbetween them still smiling, he glances at you. You quickly look away as you hear Izana let out a long sigh. Going back to the sofa he sits by your side and hugs your side, burying his head in your shoulder, "mine".

___

"S-so what do you say to going with me to the festival?" The boy blushes under his mask as he looks at you through his blonde eyelases.

"I promised to go with some other friends, we can go as a group if thats okay?"

Laughing slightly he shakes his head, "thats fine, I'd make them uncomfortable"

"Why?" You ask your friend confusingly as he doesnt look at you.

"I look hidious."

Looking at him confused you hold his face and look him in the eye, "Sanzu, you are really pretty, what do you mean by that?"

He looks at you shocked, "what?"

Taking off his mask you trail his scar gently, "I think you are pretty!" You smile at him happily.

"You think... I'm pretty?" 

Laughing slightly you nod, "of course!" If only you knew what chain of events would follow your words. "I have to go now, I'll talk to you later!" You wave him goodbye as you make your way away from him as you smile. You are glad you asked Takemitchi for advice. It had been a while since you've seen Sanzu, and he had given you the courage to seek after your old friend. 

The festival was tomorrow and you couldnt wait. You had decided to five wheel Hina, Takemitchi, Emma and Draken. 

___

Elsewhere someone threw a pill inside their mouth smiling at a photo sadly, "I miss you so much..." Holding a pistol in one hand he swings it slightly, "the man, Izana you say? He took the y/h/c person here?"

The man he was asking questions had his eyes shut with laboured breathing. Sanzu lets out a long sigh as he aims the gun at the mans foot, "AGH-!"

Lifting the man by the hair he looks at him with a wicked smile, "did i get it right?"

"Y-yes..." the man cried as he started shaking. Another bang fills the room as Sanzu looks at the person.

His grin widens even more, "why hello Ran, its been a while."

___

Waking up you feel full with energy as you look at your wardrope, your outfit hanging beautifully. Going downstairs you eat breakfast with your family. You had decided to meet up with Hina before going to the festival. Waving your family goodbye you pet your cats and start making your way to her place. 

Being in front of her door you knock as her mother opens the door, "oh hi Y/n! Hinata said she'll make a quick stop to the store, you can wait in her room." Nodding you walk inside Hinata's room. Sitting down on her bed you lay down and look at the ceiling bored, you couldnt do anything without her being here. Seeing something peeking from her pillow you curiously move closer and peek at what is it. 

There was a photo of you and her hugging, sitting up you look slightly shocked but hear the door opening as you quickly slide the photo under the pillow. You could tell Hinata was scared by the way she was looking at you, "you saw it didnt you..." She looked down embarressed as you jump up from the bed.

"Hinata dont worry I think its normal!" Looking at you she looked skeptical as you quickly unlock your phone and point at you wallpaper, "see I have us as my wallpaper!"

Her face flushed red, "w-wait you have me as your wallpaper!?"

"Of course your my best friend!"

Holding her hand to her chest she smiles nervously, "y-yeah." Looking away from you she puts down some snacks on the table, "I got us some stuff," she says as she sits down on the bed. 

"Yay! Also I'm so excited for today, you will look so adorable!" Her face became shocked and she started growing read until you spoke up again, "you and Mitchy always look so cute together!" You slightly laugh as she looks at her hands, noticing that you look at her confused, "Hina did something happen between you two?"

Standing up she walks up close to you. "Y/n I-"

There was the sound of your phone ringing as Hinata looked at the ground, "its okay, I'm sure they can wait what happened?"

"Its nothing... you can pick up the phone dont worry about me."

Nodding at her unsure you see the caller ID and pick it up suprised, "Baji?"

__________

From here on the book will become more darker, and so I want you guys to be prepared for that-

I hope you enjoyed and please upvote if you can!