Chapter 11

__________

Some time had passed since the call from Baji and you couldn't stop blushing. Hinata had noticed this and would ask you about the call but you'd quickly shake your head and dismiss it as nothing. She thought this was suspicious but she let it go, instead getting ready to leave. 

"Oh right, is Emma coming, or are we going to her?" 

"She will be coming over." Just as she said that there was a knock on the door as you two go to the door Hina's mom already opened the door. Letting the blonde in the two of you wave at her as she smiles and gives you two a small hug. 

"Let's get ready then!"

As you were taking off your clothes Hina was looking the other way as Emma was staring. Not thinking too much of it you keep changing as Emma quickly shakes her head and changes as well while Hina still stared at the wall. 

After fixing up your hair and applying some light makeup, you smile at the mirror as Emma hugs you from behind. "Wahh, you are so pretty!" After all of you finished up you start making your way to the festival.

"We took quite some time..." you chuckle slightly as Emma shakes her head.

"Beauty takes time!" She holds her head up high, "and making them wait is okay look how we look!" You and Hinata laugh as you put your shoes on. As you put your last shoe on you think more about what she said. Thinking to yourself, how long she had to wait for Draken...

"Come on let's go!" Hinata speaks up as she holds your hand as you hold Emma's hand as well walking out the door as the three of you say bye to Hinata's mom. 

As the three of you made your way, you reach the stairs and see Takemitchi and Draken. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Takemitchi smiled as Draken slightly frowns, "took you long enough."

Walking together you look in awe around the festival, you weren't able to come last year so you missed this atmosphere. So many colours and lights. You walk beside Emma as Hina and Takemitchi walk behind the three of you. 

"That right there! I wanna eat some!" Emma pointed at a stand as Draken held her in place.

"Huh? You'll get fat. Don't." As the two still argue you smile and walk to the stall. Getting one you come back.

"Hey, do I look cute in this yukata?"

"Huh? How am I supposed to know?" Draken starts to walk away before you speak up.

"Emma! Do you wanna share it?" You show her the sweet as you smile at her, "it does have a lot of calories, but it will be okay if we share, also a little sweetness is what is needed." You wink at her as she looks at you shocked.

You take a bite of the sweet as you hear her speak, "are you sure?" Turning to her you nod. Taking a bite of the sweet she smiles as her eyes glow as she has a hand over her mouth, "waa it's so tasty!" 

"I know right!" You turn to Draken as he quickly says a no thank you. 

You notice that behind the three of you Hina and Mitchy stopped at a stall as you smiled, thinking to yourself to give them some alone time. You and Emma finish off the sweet as Draken points out it's about to rain. "Emma, Y/n, wait here, I'll get us an umbrella." 

After a minute of speaking and waiting for him he comes back, "they only had two." You take one of the umbrellas and hold it next to you and Emma since Draken was much taller. The three of you walk as Emma suggests calling Hinata, "she might've gone home already since it's raining."

"That's true, it's a shame that it started raining so early..." you pout as Emma chuckles.

"We can hang out again soon then-"