Chapter 12

Guess whos back, back again.

__________

You wake up gasping holding onto your chest. Not remembering what the dream was about you look at the ceiling. Draken is safe, that's all that mattered. Why am I shaking? Shaking your head you look at the time, it's the weekend, maybe you should go do something. Just in time you hear the vibration of your phone. Taking it you read the message. The name made you stiffen, "Sanzu..." 

Texting back a reply you tell him sure, as you look at the time again, you have a few hours. Staring at the contact you can't help but feel a shiver. Feeling confused you walk to the bathroom.

___

You had spoken to your family and had breakfast, leaving you to wave at the two and hear one of the cat's meow as they tell you to have fun. Deciding to visit Draken first you make it to the hospital. "Y/n? Why are you here?"

"Came to visit you... are you okay? We were all worried." 

Looking at you he smirks, "who do you think I am?" 

"Right right, here's some snacks big man!"

"Oh, Y/n hi." Looking behind you Mikey was there. "You came to visit Kenchin right?" Nodding at him he hums, he seems odd. Maybe he was embarrassed over yesterday. 

"Mikey, how are you?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm great!" Petting the top of his head his eyes widen. You see Takemichi in the distance with some weird clothes as you laugh at that, waving at him you smile as he is about to chase you but stops when he remembers what he was here for and that he needs to talk to you later.

"That's good, I have to go now. Take care and heal up soon Draken!"

"It's already healed mostly." Waving at you he turns at Mikey, who was desperately looking at you as Draken raised his eyebrow at that confused. "Mikey?" Turning back at Draken he grins at walks up to him, resting on the bed and talking to him happily. 

"Oh, Takemitchy!"

You had made it to the city center, and seeing Sanzu in the distance you freeze. He turns to you as he smiles happily and runs to you. "Y/n! I missed you so much!" He looks so excited but his smile drops as he saw your hesitant reaction, "what happened, did someone hurt you?"

"Nono nothing happened I'm just tired, had a bad dream is all."

"Hmm if you say so..." He glances at your hand, he wanted to hold it so much, but he bites his lip holding himself back.

"Sanzu?" 

"Let's go, you said you wanted to check it out!" He points at the arcade as you smile, feeling less weary as you nod and start heading there with him smiling at you. Making it to the arcade you look around excited as he smiles happily. Trying out the different games, time went past quickly. You wanted to get tickets to buy something for the both of you, and as you achieved that number you smiled proudly. "Y/n wanna try that!"

Looking at where he pointed you look there and feel something in your stomach, it was a shooting game. Nodding you both get there. Finishing the game he smiles brightly, he was complimenting you on your high score and you smile back. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a sec." Saying okay he takes the tickets and looks at them. 

Walking to the bathroom you bump into someone as you furrow your eyebrows at him, ready to yell until you saw him, making your stomach drop, he looks familiar. "Stop looking at me like a fish already and move." Huffing at him you walk to the bathroom, he looks familiar, you've definitely seen him before. He looks behind him from the corner of his glasses as he sighs. Turning around he heads to the bathroom. 

Sitting down you think about today. You felt weird and so many small things made you sick, was it because of the stress from yesterday? Looking down you see a notification on your phone, Takemitchi wanted to talk about something. You agree and decide where to meet as you leave the bathroom after washing your hands.

The door shuts for the other bathroom at the same time as you peek at the guy, it was the glasses guy again. Frowning you walk as you feel a hand on your wrist, turning back you are ready to yell at him before that is interrupted, "who's that Y/n?" Turning to Sanzu you look at him just as confused as the guy standing in front of you. 

"And why do you care?" 

Sanzu glared at him before another figure came in, "hellooo, I'm sorry for him, he can be a handful~"

"I'm not done-"

"I said I'm sorry." It felt cold, you wanted to leave as you lean closer to Sanzu.

"Sanzu let's just leave." You were so close to his neck as he couldn't help but blush. Grabbing your hand he walks excited, almost like he forgot about what just happened as the two stared at them frowning. 

"Brother he is annoying."

"I know Rindo, I know."

Walking out of the arcade you stop him, "wait what about the prizes-"

"Ta-da!" He showed you a bracelet as you stop in track.

"I wanted us both to get something-"

"It's matching! Now come on let me put it on!" He put it on as he smiled at you happily, with a blush covering his face, which was mostly covered as he waved his own bracelet. Smiling at him you giggle as he looks down feeling embarrassed. 

"Today was really fun Sanzu," he slightly frowned knowing that the day was about to end, "let's do something like this again, it was really fun!"

Nodding at you happily he leads you nearer your house as you stop him stating you have to stop by somewhere. Going to the park you see Takemitchi, ready to approach him he looks at you with a stressed expression.

"We have to talk Y/n..."  

___

Waking up you look around confused. Looking to your side you see Kisaki sleeping as your eyes widen, what the hell you think to yourself. Was yesterday a dream, how is this possible?

__________

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and tell me what you thought!